• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

One up Kits

reno kits are more useful than oneup kits infact oneuppers are no good at all,nowadays with all these good event buildings its like a whole new strategy if your on a newish world,on US Birka i've just reached FE,i had some buildings making mod/pme/ce/te,the mod/pme ones i update to FE,AF i'll update the next inline,if your high in eras while others dilly dally theres no trade"the game is broke without renos"
the situation has got worse now we have gbg with peeps wasting their goods on it,the bulk of players are like slugs climbing a slope with grease on it

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Tor is well worth building up if you're serious about getting either. Combined with events and using when you need you can get a decent amount in storage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200204-171815_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20200204-171815_Forge of Empires.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 86

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
How hard are you camping? :P

Pretty hard but not much choice at the end of SAM.

Had upto 5 reno from a single GE though and all that other stuff you win goes straight in AD and you can buy Reno from there when they show up, so considering there aren't many GBs that give you weekly things to sell to the AD and better priced items than when you run everything in your inventory down to 200 coin buildings on 24hr runs it's not the worst suggestion to build one up.

Last edited:

Giskler

Legend
Pretty hard but not much choice at the end of SAM.

Had upto 5 reno from a single GE though and all that other stuff you win goes straight in AD and you can buy Reno from there when they show up, so considering there aren't many GBs that give you weekly things to sell to the AD and better priced items than when you run everything in your inventory down to 200 coin buildings on 24hr runs it's not the worst suggestion to build one up.
I'm still upping my city to SAM :(