• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

One up Kits

DeletedUser117133

One up kits have disappeared from GE as a reward possibility after encounter 28 and got pulled from the Winter event to allow more wagons to be available. There are none available in the Forge Bowl event either.
Inno keep pushing events with special buildings but once there are fully upgraded you need One up kits to upgrade them when you move up an age.
I know One up kits are meant to be rare but it should not be near impossible to get them. When they come up in the Daily Challenge there is only a 10% chance to get one.
Should they be easier to get with all the event buildings that are now available.

DeletedUser96901

it was really a big disappointment that there was no one-up-kit in the Winter Event

I still don't get it
did InnoGames think people are too stupid to get the cars when they appeared twice so they had to give them 3 times the chance to get each of the 3 different cars :rolleyes:
and giving those useless winter deco selection kits at the end. the guy who thought people would want that more than the one up kits should be fired

DeletedUser117133

Thank you Test Ament. That is what I thought as well. Putting in the extra cars was not a good idea in my situation. The 3x2 space could be put to a lot better use.

Agent327

Overlord
and giving those useless winter deco selection kits at the end. the guy who thought people would want that more than the one up kits should be fired

To bad that you can not be fired. There is no pleasing everyone. Complaining on the other hand is real easy.

Thank you Test Ament. That is what I thought as well. Putting in the extra cars was not a good idea in my situation. The 3x2 space could be put to a lot better use.

Yes. IN YOUR SITUATION!!! Think you are the only one playing this game?

DeletedUser113110

To bad that you can not be fired. There is no pleasing everyone. Complaining on the other hand is real easy.

Yes. IN YOUR SITUATION!!! Think you are the only one playing this game?
Please stop trolling. These are people who have real comments about the game.

Agent327

Overlord
Please stop trolling. These are people who have real comments about the game.

Real comments???

All they want is the game to be adapted to what suits them best. Since that does not suit me my comments are as real as theirs!

Funny how when you have a different opinion and different needs for the game than the majority, you are trolling. Only troll here is you, labelling an opinion you do not like as trolling.

DeletedUser113110

Real comments???

All they want is the game to be adapted to what suits them best. Since that does not suit me my comments are as real as theirs!

Funny how when you have a different opinion and different needs for the game than the majority, you are trolling. Only troll here is you, labelling an opinion you do not like as trolling.
Just read the comments in the GvG log thread or the september cottage kit thread and you will see why I am not the only one calling you a troll.

DeletedUser112026

Real comments???

actually all this guy wanted was easier to get rev and 1 up kits

DeletedUser112026

One up kits have disappeared from GE as a reward possibility after encounter 28 and got pulled from the Winter event to allow more wagons to be available. There are none available in the Forge Bowl event either.
Inno keep pushing events with special buildings but once there are fully upgraded you need One up kits to upgrade them when you move up an age.
I know One up kits are meant to be rare but it should not be near impossible to get them. When they come up in the Daily Challenge there is only a 10% chance to get one.
Should they be easier to get with all the event buildings that are now available.
wait so there is no rev kits or 1up kits in this event that out of order even for this game

DeletedUser117133

Reno Kits are one of the daily specials in The Forge Bowl Event but have yet to appear. Inno could still pull them and put in something else.
One One-up Kit is available if you finish in the Amateur League or higher which is better than none.
Reno kits are wasted if you only need to move up buildings one age.

DeletedUser117133

Reno Kits got pulled from the Winter event as stated in my original post.