• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

One Up Kit

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Will a One Up Kit work on the Lords Manor? If so will it improve the population, coins AND the motivated Forge Points?
Took me ages to get one of these and I don't want to waste ir.
Any suggestions as to where it might best be utilized??

DeletedUser110195

Will a One Up Kit work on the Lords Manor? If so will it improve the population, coins AND the motivated Forge Points?
Took me ages to get one of these and I don't want to waste ir.
Any suggestions as to where it might best be utilized??
A one up kit will always work on anything that doesn't cost population, but they work on any event building with an age, that isn't always current to your age, like the hedge maze for instance. If you're a fighter and have a champion's retreat either built or in your inventory, save 1 ups for those, anything else and you should wait and use a reno kit on them when they're at least 2 ages out of date, if not more. Any event building you plan to use exclusively for producing forge points, never upgrade, as they universally cost population and upgrading them takes more population, but the FP they produce never goes up.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Any event building you plan to use exclusively for producing forge points, never upgrade, as they universally cost population and upgrading them takes more population, but the FP they produce never goes up.
Which would be the case in the Lords Manor I presume?

DeletedUser110195

Which would be the case in the Lords Manor I presume?
Well, the FP is a motivation side bonus, not a selected production.. Still, as it gives population it serves a second purpose. Being counted as a residential building it can be used to satisfy 'build x number of your current age residential building' quest requirements(in this scenario, you upgrade, store, place and get quest credit)