• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

"One-Up Kit" has vanished

DeletedUser108179

I have realised that in all worlds playing (C, N, O, Beta) the "One-Up Kit" has disappeared from inventory.
Following was done while using Firefox 49.0.2,refresh, restart PC, No-Plug-Ins, Cache Cleared, used IE - same problem occurred and the "One-Up Kit" couldn't be found anywhere in the inventory.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums if it has already been reported?: Yes - no result.
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes.

DeletedUser108179

Yes that's what I did first and was told I have to lodge with every world.
Now when you look at my game play in all worlds, you can figure that I'm using diamonds. Done so in all events on all servers I play - and know for sure a couple of these "One-Up Kit" were received by pure accident already, and in more than one town.
Now sit down ... I was replied in all occasions there is nothing to find in logs as far as the logs still can be seen. Spare me a comment for this as likely this will get me a ban.

DeletedUser

Now sit down ... I was replied in all occasions there is nothing to find in logs as far as the logs still can be seen. Spare me a comment for this as likely this will get me a ban.
So, what's your point? Either you used the kits so long ago that it does not show in the limited inventory log details or you never had them. Simples.
That particular log is pretty rudimentary but easy to interpret.
The moral of the story is keep a better eye on your inventory items. Did you confuse them without another item? Renovation Kits perhaps?