• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

One shot kill

Do I really have to explain? You make a choice - one-hit kills or an extra 1k fp. Don't tell me it's irrelevant, as you started bragging here, not me. Just telling you the price you pay.

What argument and what discussion? My comment is related to disappointment with attack bonus, when I replied, your comment about testing the thing wasn't even complete. I'm not disappointed with my attack and I told you the reason, think it's within the bounds of discussion?
Original discussion is over, Draqone answered the question and explained details, there's not much to add to the subject. Your test input is valuable, we all appreciate the effort, but I wouldn't call it discussion or arguments, it's just data.

Best just to Ignore Ignorance