• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: One Down Kit

DeletedUser

There are Renovation Kits which upgrades a special building to your era, There are One Up Kits (very self explanatory) , But maybe you dont want to bring your special building up ? Why not a One Down Kit.
Why? Well for Champion Barricks maybe you want to bring it down a level to do GvG.
It would mostly just be for Champion Barricks.
Anyway Thanks and I cant wait to hear the feedback !
Thanks
-SJ
Here is the picture,
upload_2017-11-26_14-26-54.png
(
upload_2017-11-26_14-30-22.png
+
upload_2017-11-26_14-32-26.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

I'd be all for it, because then I could drop the age of my buildings I produce FP out of, which never changes, down to bronze and thus be easier on my population. :) It would also remove the temptation of using them to do event quests since it wouldn't work anyway. ;)

Did you by any chance look at the format for ideas? If you do and after that do a search you might be in for a surprise.
She won't be in for a surprise. Just because she didn't put the words 'Proposal' 'Reason' etc etc in there doesn't mean we can't read which sentence is the proposal and which is the reason for it.

+1