• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

One Click Aid and Motivate

Cal Rogers

Private
I think it have a few bugs:

1. When you aid all and you have quest that require aiding. The quest does not count properly the aided people and sometimes even reset the quest result.
2. If you switch on that particular tab with aid all buttons and wait a while then when you try to switch on others tabs with your friends or neighborhood or guild members the tab does not want to change so you have to refresh the game.
(all observations are for browser version)

Last edited:
I do and do not like this at the same time:
Do Not: I'm Jealous :(
Do: I have a reason now to not Mot/Pol, just saying im protesting it until i get it lol

It would be good if Inno would better inform us weekly about this important feature; just to say it may or may not be fully implemented and the team is working on future events is far from ideal. I would forfit the next events for them to get it working for everyone.
They have decided to just let some have it which is plainly unfair in my opinion.
Trying to stay FOE motivated but currently not easy.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Also good to know that these 'bonus incidents' coming from this testing also contains Event currency (tickets and drinks) - creating an uneven playing field for the rest of the players.
It is one thing to be using a new feature to test how is working and if it is accepted by Players - another thing when that feature is creating problems for players with the 'haves' and 'have-nots' with that same testing.

Andrew420

Major
Also good to know that these 'bonus incidents' coming from this testing also contains Event currency (tickets and drinks)
Did you actually receive that or did someone else tell you thats what they got
I only ask because I havent received any event currency from the bonus incidents
Only from the usual incidents

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Did you actually receive that or did someone else tell you thats what they got
I only ask because I havent received any event currency from the bonus incidents
Only from the usual incidents
Guildie chat says various guildies gotten a few from the new barrels and dingleberry trees (whatever those are) - one guildie says just got 90 drinks from 2 trees.
And I would trust what guildies are saying, far more than I would trust what anyone in a forum chat has to say.

Knight of ICE

It would be good if Inno would better inform us weekly about this important feature; just to say it may or may not be fully implemented and the team is working on future events is far from ideal. I would forfit the next events for them to get it working for everyone.
They have decided to just let some have it which is plainly unfair in my opinion.
Trying to stay FOE motivated but currently not easy.

They have already told you why they do not. If you missed it, or forgot about it, here it is.

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/regarding-a-b-tests-in-forge.45371/

Knight of ICE

Also good to know that these 'bonus incidents' coming from this testing also contains Event currency (tickets and drinks) - creating an uneven playing field for the rest of the players.
It is one thing to be using a new feature to test how is working and if it is accepted by Players - another thing when that feature is creating problems for players with the 'haves' and 'have-nots' with that same testing.

You do not get Event currency from these bonus chests. Neither do they count as incidents when quests ask for them.

Guildie chat says various guildies gotten a few from the new barrels and dingleberry trees (whatever those are) - one guildie says just got 90 drinks from 2 trees.
And I would trust what guildies are saying, far more than I would trust what anyone in a forum chat has to say.

Most urban legends, like having to wait 1 hour before you open GE start in the chat. Not on the forum.

They have already told you why they do not
I have read the A/B test explanation several times but there is no reference to any official "Aid all" feature announcement on this forum or feedback thread so most posters have left thier comments in the update revision feedback section 1.231 released on May 23rd 2020.
It also says in the explanation that no group will gain any long term advantage but next week the A group will have benefitted from this feature for a whole month! with the B group still waiting to hear what will happen.
Although not intended this has created a bad feeling with some players that they are missing out, so all i am hoping for is an update as to what is going on.

Got it! B group Enabled today.
Seems to work well on the pc browser without ads, can even do other things while it is working. :) This is a great click saving feature removing one of the games greatest chores! Should be eveyone has it now but no word yet about it being a permanent feature.

Grof Z

Corporal
I think it have a few bugs:

1. When you aid all and you have quest that require aiding. The quest does not count properly the aided people and sometimes even reset the quest result.
2. If you switch on that particular tab with aid all buttons and wait a while then when you try to switch on others tabs with your friends or neighborhood or guild members the tab does not want to change so you have to refresh the game.
(all observations are for browser version)

These ones are problems Iw seen also ... especially 1st part ... I have recuring quest to mot. 30 ppl and I used button for aid guild / friends -150+ ppl in total

and it shows only 9ppl were motivated when all is done - its not counting proper polivation

bootnreboot

Private
one click doesn't work at all for the aiding i have the motivate/polish recurring quest open, it says i have 78 friends ready for aid, i start the one-click running to start aiding all of friends, it starts showing the number aided in the quest, it shows, 5,... 8... 12...14...7..6.. 4....14....16...18...9...4..16 then its done, the quest is aid 30 players, it never gets to 30 out of 78 players, same with my guild, all of them had the Aid button turned on, i used the one click and of 60 guild members it gave me 11 in the quest using the one-click. fix it or dump it.