• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

On Different Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi
Is there a way I can make sure I'm in the same world as my friends in the US?

Cheers,
ShogunX(UK)

DeletedUser

Just ask them what world they are on and choose that world when you sign in. You will probably not be assigned the same neighborhood but you can join the same guild or just sign each other up as friends.

If they have not signed up yet it is even better. You can send them a friends request so they will be in your world and you will get diamonds for signing them up if they stay and play for a certain length of time.

DeletedUser

If your friends play on the US servers, be sure to also choose the US version. This can be done using the little flag at the top right corner of the login screen :)
(Note: These are the EN forums, US also has their own forums)

~Mutzena~

Status
Not open for further replies.