• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Old bug in new skin is back

DeletedUser4799

• World:any
  • Browser and Version:any
  • Overview of the bug:sell build few decks in your city, and same time someone visits you with pol/mot or trade
    game become to heavy and to slow.
    in another words database access makes game slow.
    it gets worse, when u sell build 2-3 items, then open gvg map and start to fight.
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:each time you try
  • Urgency:Very urgent it does not allow to fight
  • Preventative Actions:do not apply to database pol/mot trades till player did not refresh
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
turning on off hardware accel does not help any more, while before it used to help.
GVG map loads too slow.

DeletedUser98465

ok, i'm completely confused over what the nature of the issue is.

DeletedUser1081

No clue either - Dahich, do you want to try again? What does "sell build few decks" mean, for example? And who visits you to trade??

DeletedUser

Unfortunately currently it is not terribly clear what the actual problem is. Could I ask for more details and explanation of what is happening, how and why?

If there is a problem with the game lagging at some point could you try:

1. Refreshing the browser page after performing actions in your city/other players' cities and before going off to start GvG.

2. Clearing your browser cache.

3. Ensuring that Hardware Acceleration is turned off.

DeletedUser4799

ok sorry
now i try to explain better
build few decorations, then sell them, then open gvg map and start to fight.
ask someone to polish or motivate you when you are fighting.
try to do second attack and then third.
Compare speed of your attack (replacing units and so on...)
with the attack after you refresh and do not sell / build something and no one visits you with polish and motivate.
Hope managed to explain.
regards,
Dahich

DeletedUser98465

So what you are seeing is a build of lag based on activities, or memory issue with it not releasing.

There is a bug report i'm sure for this already somewhere and a known issue with the coding that Inno can't identify.

DeletedUser4799

Could you give me the link plz ?
So what you are seeing is a build of lag based on activities, or memory issue with it not releasing.

There is a bug report i'm sure for this already somewhere and a known issue with the coding that Inno can't identify.