• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

OK button in wrong position for auto fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowelle

Private
One day in every week my OK button in auto fights changes and moves up about 5cm. This slows me down terribly, cant fast fight, fumble around to find it and are continually moving the cursor to click. I sent message in and this is the reply I got:

This happens every Sunday through Monday morning in the game. The widows are different at this time because the Era towers have closed and are no longer included in your window. It changes how things line up during this time. When the Era towers open on Monday they will go back to lining up at that time.

Why do us, who play game on PC, have to put up with this one day in 7. It happens on all platforms of fighting for that period. I would like to see support gained from other players who are experiencing this problem to ask Inno to change it. It is frustrating and annoying.

Thanks Snowelle

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Interesting. I play almost purely on PC and have never realized this before. I wonder if this is all PC or just certain PC - perhaps just certain browser? Anyhow, I have not noticed this before, and do not see it as an issue with Chrome.

Knight of ICE

How can it slow you down? It is in the exact same position as the auto attack button. You do not have to move your cursor.

Andrew420

Major
One day in every week my OK button in auto fights changes and moves up about 5cm.
It only lasts about 6hrs its not all day

It is in the exact same position as the auto attack button.
Not from the time the neighborhood towers stop until the weekly competition starts again
The button is in a slightly higher position because the battle results don't show the tower position
The time is not a full day its about 6 or 8 hours when most players are asleep
Its what happens every Sunday night thru Monday morning
What the OP got in response from support is the reason

This happens every Sunday through Monday morning in the game. The widows are different at this time because the Era towers have closed and are no longer included in your window. It changes how things line up during this time. When the Era towers open on Monday they will go back to lining up at that time

I have not noticed this before, and do not see it as an issue with Chrome.
Its been this way every week as long as I can remember 6+ years
You are probably asleep at this time and your right it isn't an issue

Knight of ICE

It only lasts about 6hrs its not all day

Not from the time the neighborhood towers stop until the weekly competition starts again
The button is in a slightly higher position because the battle results don't show the tower position
The time is not a full day its about 6 or 8 hours when most players are asleep
Its what happens every Sunday night thru Monday morning
What the OP got in response from support is the reason

Its been this way every week as long as I can remember 6+ years
You are probably asleep at this time and your right it isn't an issue

I knew about it and the reason why it happens. Never saw it as an issue. Cause she said it happens Sunday through Monday morning and it is Monday morning I gave it a try and got the button in the exact same spot. Never paid attention to the tower that had already started ;)

You are right that it is about 6 to 8 hours every day and that most are probably asleep. However this is the international server, so for some that are in a different time zone it can be an issue. They have to live with it, cause there is nothing that can be done about that. Towers need to be closed and time zone can not be changed.

Snowelle

Private
I live in Australia It is during the day for me
Most dont realise that while it happens during the night in the UK it happens during the day in Australia where I live and for about 8 hrs of one day every week it affects my game in a negative way.

There are a number of Australian/NZ, Asian, Indian and even US players that it affects. I would like everyone who read this to vote on it please

Last edited:

Snowelle

Private
Again another struggle for more than 8 hours during the day (Monday) If the era towers have to close cant they be opened say 1/2hr to 1hr later. That I could live with. This is an international server and a lot of countries are affected (on the other side of the world to UK).. Does this game only accommodate UK/Europe members ? Please voice your opinions and vote to have this changed.

Knight of ICE

This might be an international server, but changes are made to all servers, not just one. There is no need to vote on this. It has been discussed before and devs are aware of it.

Snowelle

Private
Why does it have to be for 6 - 8hrs why can it not be for 1/2hr to 1hr I could live with that. If you had it during your day- time I bet you would be complaining about it.

Knight of ICE

If you had it during your day- time I bet you would be complaining about it.

You would lose that bet. I did not complain about the heal all button either. It may slow you down, but it slows down everybody at that time, so the playing field is still equal.

Snowelle

Private
lol your not playing when you are asleep change the time of closing the era towers to your daytime then and see if you like it then !!

Knight of ICE

lol your not playing when you are asleep change the time of closing the era towers to your daytime then and see if you like it then !!

I don't have to like it. I only need to live with it. It can be annoying or frustrating, but how on earth can it slow you down when you are competing with players that are asleep?

Snowelle

Private
At least you can see it is annoying and frustrating and I don't think it happens on a phone, only on a PC so I am on an unfair platform when this happens. I cant play on my phone. So I am competing with others that are playing on their phone and they have an unfair advantage.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
And the phone/mobile platform has other issues that the PC platform does not. All in all - things are good the way they are. Stop wasting time on such a foolish immaterial issue. You do not like it - leave. You seem to have far too much problem understanding how things work and nobody cares except you, so that should show you that this is a dead issue. The other 4 conversations you have created for this same thing shows that you are the problem - not the game.

Snowelle

Private
How rude, I never directed anything personally at you and I would expect the same respect. As for my issue, I see it valid and have tried to format my idea to your criteria, albeit, it took a few goes.

Knight of ICE

As for my issue, I see it valid and have tried to format my idea to your criteria, albeit, it took a few goes.

I already told you there is no reason for that. Devs are aware of the situation. It is up to them to decide if they want to do something about it or not. It does not need a new idea and there is no need to vote on it. Right now the only thing you are doing is spamming the forum

Since this has already been forwarded to the devs, I am locking this. No need to discuss it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.