• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Official 'Looking for Friends' Thread

DeletedUser12400

VNut8S8.png

Q4Y9Rv5.png
OFFICIAL 'LOOKING FOR FRIENDS' THREAD
GHFl0Sl.png

Do you need friends to aid your city, to trade goods, to help leveling up Great Buildings, or just want
someone new to talk to? If yes, then this is the perfect thread for you to find new friends!

This is the official thread for people who are looking for friends in Sinerania!
It's also a handy place for any newcomers to introduce themselves!

To take part is very simple, all you need to do is post:
• Your Nickname
• A little bit about yourself

After that, hopefully you'll be able to find some new friends!
Fellow forumers can then reply asking if they can add you!

You can find other world friends threads here:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - R - S - T - U

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

I'll start the ball rolling... Please, feel free to send me an invite - OVERTYPE :o

DeletedUser107714

Hello. Im on 3 worlds, but have recently discovered that i need lots of friends on en12: Mount Kilmore. If anyone is on that world, please invite me (not many folk on the live chat)

Gordykins

DeletedUser110127

Hey!

I'm looking for active friends on Mount Killmore.

I'm currently LMA and I will aid and sit in your tavern every 24 hours. Keep in mind that I do audit my friends list to see who aids and if you don't aid at least once every 72 hours, I will remove you. It's only fair :)

I'm in a top 3 guild on Killmore and do have quite a bit of GBs for my age, so that's a plus too if you're looking for BPs or rewards.

As a bonus, if you do aid every day, I will eventually post your name in my guild's friend exchange channel, so you may get invites from other active players :)

Cheers!

Zenzin
253 Squadron
Mount Killmore

DeletedUser720

Looking for a friend who would trade me 82 robots (I have papercrete and translucent concrete) at a very good rate. Besides that, I Aid at least 6 times a week and visit the tavern multiple times per day.

Unfortunately I'm out of invites, so pls invite me. Thanks.

DeletedUser108865

I have room for more friends if anyone needs a friend on Mount Killmore 8-)

DeletedUser112168

I have no invites left, but I'm able to accept more friends. I visit taverns daily plus polivate daily too.... Feel free to send me an invite if you're interested

DeletedUser116510

I’m looking to make friends who want to have an FP swap to try and get to the top rank of each other’s rewards. I want to make the most of my arc to improve my FPs/medals/blueprints rewards. I regularly play and aid/visit taverns. My name on the game is Emma612. Thanks!

DeletedUser114213

I am looking for an fp-goods trade to gain arc goods, I am only hma so generate around 50fp a day, so please bear that in mind

.... Update... Sorted, thanks