• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Official 'Looking for Friends' Thread

DeletedUser12400

VNut8S8.png

Q4Y9Rv5.png
OFFICIAL 'LOOKING FOR FRIENDS' THREAD
GHFl0Sl.png

Do you need friends to aid your city, to trade goods, to help leveling up Great Buildings, or just want
someone new to talk to? If yes, then this is the perfect thread for you to find new friends!

This is the official thread for people who are looking for friends in Sinerania!
It's also a handy place for any newcomers to introduce themselves!

To take part is very simple, all you need to do is post:
• Your Nickname
• A little bit about yourself

After that, hopefully you'll be able to find some new friends!
Fellow forumers can then reply asking if they can add you!

You can find other world friends threads here:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - R - S - T - U

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109087

looking for friends who will return daily aid - rhea the blessed 160

DeletedUser102585

Hi all, my tavern is empty, but I have huge stock of beers, wine, cider, spirits and I mix a mean cocktail, so send me a friend request and pull up a chair, all are welcome and you may even find a bowl of snacks you like!
I visit all my friends taverns every day
Cheers guys,
Hig

DeletedUser

this sounds like a sad idea, but lol any invites is welcome i cant send them though, i aid and do tavern

DeletedUser110817

With more than 50 silver coins beer at my tavern is quite expensive, but it's worth every penny - my tables even have a nice (well, at least a) tablecloth. So send me a friend request and come visit. I will surely visit you back.

DeletedUser111318

Looking for friends that will aid and visit tavern daily. I am fairly new to the game (approx.8 months) but am loving it. I am in Australia so usually online 5pm onwards ok

DeletedUser116526

Looking for players who have room to add me as a friend and who aid at least 5 times a week, I aid all friends/guildies/neighbors daily and don’t seem to get the same in return and I’m currently leaving a lot of FPs on the table. :( if your able to add me that would be great! :) thanks

DeletedUser111934

CE player looking to add more friends to visit more Taverns. I aid everyone daily. Can't send any more friend requests but can still accept them!

Camerlottoo

Private
Cheap beer and horriable food but hey at least it is consistant hehehe will aid n tavern every day please add me :) cannot send out any more friends requests :(

DeletedUser119233

Cheap beer and horriable food but hey at least it is consistant hehehe will aid n tavern every day please add me :) cannot send out any more friends requests :(

Hey I tried to add you to my friends list but a message comes up saying they couldn't find a match for your name. Are you sure your in Greifental world?

Hi, currently in CE, aid and visit tavern daily and looking for some more friends... can’t seem to pass that 100 mark. Your current age doesn’t matter if you aid and visit between 3 and 5 times a week I’ll be plenty happy with our friendship :)