• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Official 'Looking for Friends' Thread

DeletedUser12400

VNut8S8.png

Q4Y9Rv5.png
OFFICIAL 'LOOKING FOR FRIENDS' THREAD
GHFl0Sl.png

Do you need friends to aid your city, to trade goods, to help leveling up Great Buildings, or just want
someone new to talk to? If yes, then this is the perfect thread for you to find new friends!

This is the official thread for people who are looking for friends in Sinerania!
It's also a handy place for any newcomers to introduce themselves!

To take part is very simple, all you need to do is post:
• Your Nickname
• A little bit about yourself

After that, hopefully you'll be able to find some new friends!
Fellow forumers can then reply asking if they can add you!

You can find other world friends threads here:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - R - S - T - U

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

I'll start the ball rolling... Please, feel free to send me an invite - OVERTYPE :o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97579

I have no more invites to send, but a few spaces if people want to throw one my way

DeletedUser104056

I could use more friends... I aid my friends list, if not daily, at least a couple of times per week. Looking for those with a similar policy.

DeletedUser4401

Hi all

please add me to your freinds list, i am an active player and will PM most days and visit your Tavern

MAL or TC as i am otherwise known

DeletedUser110205

I can't send any invites but can accept friend requests, I polivate and visit tavern most days typically and have good rewards at mine :)

DeletedUser110825

Hi.

I have 90 friends, so can't send any further invites. But I will accept all invites.

I am reasonably active and motivate friends and visit their taverns once a day.
My tavern has the highest level carpet, so you get an increased chance of earning forge points when you visit my tavern. I empty may tavern once or twice a day.

Please send me an invite.

Thanks

DeletedUser115718

Hey guys,
im looking for people to send me friend invite, ive got more than 80 so I cant send anymore.
Im active daily and will polish motive and visit tavern everyday.

So send invite please

DeletedUser115363

Looking for a really active friends, got so many SoK's that recently not getting AID to every one of them.
Just deleted 50 inactive friends from my friends list and looking for active players who can add me! :blush:
Im AIDing and TAVERN every single day, you can count on it! :)

Appreciate your attention! :rolleyes:
ADD: p6d3r

DeletedUser115796

Tried to add you Richard but you are full. I'm pretty active so add me if you like. Nzrikstr

DeletedUser118975

Hi everyone
I am looking for people to send me friend invite. , I have more than 80 friends so I cant send any more invites.
Im active daily and will polish / motive and visit tavern everyday.

So send invite asap !

Bimmykims