• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

OE GvG map idea:D

DeletedUser

So,
Basically in gvg map on the bottom right they should be a submarine floating , once you click it it bring the OE gvg map except its in levels , and you have to pay big sum of treasury like a ridiculous amount , but you also have to pay for sieges as well, you will also be against the other guilds aswell and you will be fighting for quite a small patch , so lots of wars!
, and you open up new levels like GE except gvg and gvg map, once a guild unlocks a place then it's open for all guilds but it will be good if one guild open it up sneaky because they can get inland sectors , but they could also have just wasted goods for other guilds , please say more info on this would love new inputs to make it better , this is just a small sketch idea, i think a lot would love a new gvg map and this will have more twist! i'll try photoshop some images for you guys :D
-------------------------------------------
~ S J K

here is an image now i took image of google, and i'm leaving outline ill leave the designs for foe team! lol
this is just so you understand what i mean ill get the maps ready to aswell for tomorrow

Attachments

• submarine.png
    submarine.png
    486.2 KB · Views: 170
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103370

So,
Basically in gvg map on the bottom right they should be a submarine floating , once you click it it bring the OE gvg map except its in levels , and you have to pay big sum of treasury like a ridiculous amount , but you also have to pay for sieges as well, you will also be against the other guilds aswell and you will be fighting for quite a small patch , so lots of wars!
, and you open up new levels like GE except gvg and gvg map, once a guild unlocks a place then it's open for all guilds but it will be good if one guild open it up sneaky because they can get inland sectors , but they could also have just wasted goods for other guilds , please say more info on this would love new inputs to make it better , this is just a small sketch idea, i think a lot would love a new gvg map and this will have more twist! i'll try photoshop some images for you guys :D
-------------------------------------------
~ S J K

here is an image now i took image of google, and i'm leaving outline ill leave the designs for foe team! lol
this is just so you understand what i mean ill get the maps ready to aswell for tomorrow

I like the idea itself, although I can imagine it a bit differently. If I get it right, you mean this should be an extra map.
What if this would be completely new level? I mean like in some games you have overworld/underworld, and you can change with a button, or use a portal to get from one to another. So for example there could be an underwater map. Unlocking could be done by the guild. A guild could only access it, once they've taken the necessary research.

DeletedUser

I like the idea itself, although I can imagine it a bit differently. If I get it right, you mean this should be an extra map.
What if this would be completely new level? I mean like in some games you have overworld/underworld, and you can change with a button, or use a portal to get from one to another. So for example there could be an underwater map. Unlocking could be done by the guild. A guild could only access it, once they've taken the necessary research.
yes couldnt put it better myself , thats what i ment the submarine is like the portal and it brings you to a underwater map

DeletedUser107476

Devs did say at last Q&A that they may be looking at adding more GvG maps.