• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Odd login issue/s

DeletedUser

I logged in earlier and everything was fine. I logged out for a while and then logged back in to find the game reset.

I'm not sure if the server changed on me or not I'm not sure which server I was on all I know is it was a U.S. server.

I've been playing all week and have lost a lot. My username is mcrickman and I was logging in with google before.

http://ipp-google.innogames.de/?game=foe&ref=ig_goows

Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

hi mcrickman,
I am sure a mod will see this soon and get someone to take a look, meanwhile can you confirm what world you were playing on?

thanks

DeletedUser65

from the main screen logout, then login again and a pop up should show you the worlds you play on,just try open up whichever worlds it says you already have open till you find your home again. chances are you accidentally started a new world instead of reloading your old one(iv done it myself :p)

edit: alternatively look through your history and check the address you played at. the address's should be pretty similar, the only difference being en1 for world 1 or en2 for world 2 or en3 for world 3 etc...

DeletedUser

It shows Arvahall and Brisgard. When I login to Brisgard its a new game and if I try Arvahall I get player limit has been reached.

DeletedUser65

hmmm i cant see you on either world. was it on the international server you registered (here on .net) or the US server (at .us)
from the main login page you can select the different servers via the flag up the top right. perhaps it is the US server you registered?

DeletedUser65

:p then from the main login screen click (what i believe your seeing) the united kingdom flag which is this server, this will open a drop down menu, from here select the us server and go play. id also suggest when you find your own town again creating a bookmark

DeletedUser65

considering he didn't return i guess he found the yellow brick road back home

DeletedUser

I figured as much, I guess I will slap a big old, Not a Bug on this one, thanks Farmer for helping him out.

DeletedUser

I can not log into the server ... what ... need help ... thankz ...

DeletedUser

benedi,

Please be more specific in your post.
If your issue is related to this post, please explain how and what is similar.
Also try these solutions and use the bug reporting template found on the same page.

- Lodroth

DeletedUser

Hi benedi,

Hope this has meanwhile solved itself for you (sometimes the loading screen gets stuck at 70% and you'll just have to retry and retry until it gets past it), but if not, please submit an ingame ticket:
right click on the loading screen, choose support from the pop-up window and follow up from there :)

Hope it gets fixed soon for you!

DeletedUser

benedi, please try a control f5 hard refresh to see how that works as well.

As to this thread, it started out with one completely different bug/not a bug, and now it has jumped to the 70% loading issues. Please stay on topic. I will change the name of this ticket to Odd login issue, and put it back as Investigating, thanks all.

DeletedUser

I've deleted cookies, I've cleared the cache, I even had to re-install Mozilla but my server is still on version 0.14 .. and loading only up to 70% and was not open, I tried to login on another computer and I log in and play ... whether there is a problem with my computer ...?

DeletedUser

If you can login on another computer and be able to play, I strongly suggest it's your computer.
How it is possible that you are still playing on 0.14, I can't really understand.. Could you please take a look at this LINK and post your details?

- Lodroth