• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Oceanic Future - Part 6

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser110479

It release and I already took the first province....am disappoint about this. These new troops, hardly bring the challenge that i hoping for :(

DeletedUser106696

What's so "wonderful" about the shields of medusa, to quote the announcement?
I have a truly rubbish attack bonus (tavern-boosted just 88 percent) and the things are still toast with just 2 hits from a tuturret in GE level 3 Rubbish!!!

The other 2 units weren't that much harder. Not really something worth waiting for half as long as we have been waiting

DeletedUser110479

Well, this is disappointment, I finish it, I conquered all of it. In UNDER 12 hours!!!! (I'd saved diamonds for this). 158% atk + 90% def and it cost me about 40 hover tanks. Too easy!

EDIT: Oh and thank for Blue Galaxy, it is useful for me since I've got load of Terra farm and maharaja palace

DeletedUser14881

Well, I won't spend diamonds to speed up battles not because I'm that desperate for extra space (I'm lying, I am) but because... heck, there's nothing else "different" to do after conquering them all, only boring recurring quests.

Anyway, I stopped by just to congratulate the designer(s) responsible for the Medusa. They're huge and when coming down from the sky (well, the top part of the ocean) it's really impressive. But the best part is when they land, sinking into the ground with their swinging tentacles.

DeletedUser16124

It's coming! The final part of OF, part 6, is almost here! This thread is for discussions and questions around the new content. Check out the full list of upcoming content here.

Thanks!

Richard & Team
The only problem is Promethium is almost impossible to make .Why can't you make the raw material needed from OF.

DeletedUser16124

When are they going to stop with the PROMETHIUM that still arctic age or at least they should upgrade to Oceanic goods.

DeletedUser96901

if it follows normal goods
4 eras long (the era it is from + 3 more)
and then it will be used to produce refined goods

DeletedUser110180

What a load of RUBBISH.....the Blue Galaxy is total crap, mine hasnt doubled anything in past two days...neither has my Atlantic Museum come to think about it.....new troops are useless....new maps a joke....if this is the best you can come up with devs....there’s little point carrying on

dimondus

Captain
What a load of RUBBISH.....the Blue Galaxy is total crap, mine hasnt doubled anything in past two days...neither has my Atlantic Museum come to think about it.....new troops are useless....new maps a joke....if this is the best you can come up with devs....there’s little point carrying on
Your avatar describe the situation perfectly :)

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
EXPANSIONS?????

You announced 4 expansions, I have finished map, looking everywhere and can't find those 4 expansions. Maybe I can't see double like devs can!?

DeletedUser96901

EXPANSIONS?????

You announced 4 expansions, I have finished map, looking everywhere and can't find those 4 expansions. Maybe I can't see double like devs can!?
they count the 2 medals expansion released a few weeks earlier to this part 6

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
they count the 2 medals expansion released a few weeks earlier to this part 6

Medals expansion, when? You can get medals expansion every time you collect certain amount of medals. For me it is over 400k now. If they continue to promise one and release something different they'll lose more and more players.

DeletedUser96901

Medals expansion, when? You can get medals expansion every time you collect certain amount of medals. For me it is over 400k now. If they continue to promise one and release something different they'll lose more and more players.
InnoGames count those 2 expansions to part 6 (Monday 22nd January)
(sorry not 2 medal expansion: 1 new medals and 1 new diamond)

A new Diamond expansion has been added for players in the Oceanic Future. We also added a new victory expansion
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/update-to-1-118.35051/

that is what they are saying with
4 expansions (victory and Diamond expansion have been already available)
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/oceanic-future-part-6.35268/