• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Oceanic Future - Part 6

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
InnoGames count those 2 expansions to part 6 (Monday 22nd January)
(sorry not 2 medal expansion: 1 new medals and 1 new diamond)

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/update-to-1-118.35051/

that is what they are saying with

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/oceanic-future-part-6.35268/

Then they should be more specific. Besides that then they could count in all expansions available in OF. Every update should be announced properly not including old ones.

They did add 2 expansions 2 or 3 weeks before the release of part 6.

there is a cap to medal expansions, I believe.

You are right. I have only 3 medal expansions left, but there's also cap for diamond expansions. I have 14 diamond expansions left. When I counted all expansions that are still available in my city I have 43 expansions left. If diamond expansions are capped how on earth could I have all those expansions?

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
They are reserved for the future eras. Or do you think devs stop supporting game after OE? :)

Adding more expansions which weren't planned at the beginning is not an issue. Devs can always add more and more expansions when necessary and it was already done twice. Long ago available expansions matched diamonds and victory expansions cap.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Perhaps a pre-Ice Age or Megalithic Era would be nice (as proposed by a few non-mainstream archeologists).

If we can´t go to Space/Interstellar Era for one reason or another then a Megalithic Era would hold some interesting ideas – since apparently those who made them had some kind of technology that we do not have today. Thus stylewise we could nearly come back to a Stone Age theme almost closing the ring of Era´s – So yes a Megalithic Era is a good suggestion for a post OF.

Has the prospects of post OF Era´s not been discussed somewhere in the Forums? – If someone knows please share.

1911Luvr

Private
I couldn't find anything in the wiki that gave the specific number. I know that it is at least 5. How many total?