• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Oceanic Future - Part 6

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

It's coming! The final part of OF, part 6, is almost here! This thread is for discussions and questions around the new content. Check out the full list of upcoming content here.

Thanks!

Richard & Team

DeletedUser112428

No Blue Galaxy buff makes me sad... really wanted to make the great building work, but I've already run the math down and it's not worth having or investing forge points into until you've capped out the rest of your fp producing gbs...and don't be like it can make goods too, as investing fps into this and using it to produce goods is simply a large waste of forge points.

DeletedUser108944

So if we want to continue in this game after Oceanic Era 7, do we have to just stay there or start again in a new world? Will there be any new content at all in the future?

dimondus

Captain
Gliders is a new fast unit that uses a new "Swarm" skill, and also makes use of "Flying".
So FE Drone swarm don't have Swarm skill, eh? This actually would make it somewhat useful.

DeletedUser96901

So if we want to continue in this game after Oceanic Era 7, do we have to just stay there or start again in a new world? Will there be any new content at all in the future?
after part 7 there will obviously be a part 8 :lol:

Are you guys just repeating the info about the expansions from previous parts already released. Why keep saying it as if something new was added?

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
It looks good thx but a hint of where we are going next would be a nice touch.
The Blue Galaxy as it is is not worth building, a lot will build it because it is beautiful but thats about all it has going for it.

DeletedUser108887

beautifully BORING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
========================

lack of inspiration ??

DeletedUser110479

Well, it about time. Let hope them three new units will bring on a better challenge since I already complete OF part 5 with my hover tank couple months ago (while am still in FE age).

dimondus

Captain
Well, it about time. Let hope them three new units will bring on a better challenge since I already complete OF part 5 with my hover tank couple months ago (while am still in FE age).
So true! I now in AFE and hovers/rails, rogues and autobattle FTW!

Galladhorn

Monarch
Last edited:

Galladhorn

Monarch
beautifully BORING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
========================

lack of inspiration ??

It is a good question – but on one hand we might have gotten a little to used to new Era´s coming up each year and it is a lot of work to create.
On the other hand I have difficulties seeing where FoE in terms of Era concepts is gonna head in the future since apparently it was officially stated that FoE do not intend to go interstellar – which at least in my eyes otehrwise would open for a lot of new Era concepts to implemented. I also do not fulley undertand the point of this decision, since the "Real World" seams to be heading into space once agian and so it would fit the base concept of FoE, which has been to stay as true as possible to history and real world propositions/scenarios.

In relation I proposed this a little while ago and could certanily need a bit of support or constructive feedback.
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/concept-for-the-next-foe-era´s.35238/

Galladhorn

Monarch
Ocenanic Future has been good, but it has been streched very far in terms of being one Era. The link between the classic Vencian theme and the OF has been a good combo combining old and new. Where FoE are going to go in the "Future" I have no clue; Underearth Caves, Desserts, a Vulcanic Age or Green Mass Mutation?!?.

With this last OF and even more units added I was considering the need for a new unit management system. Also I think there has not been an Era with so many Production buildings to choose from and it really have not added much for players having already reached OF.

It is good that this is the last OF though I will miss the wateroads and not so much the vehicles sailing on them. I hope that the devs will find some ways for users in OF and AF to use Promethium and Orichallum in a more progressive and entertaining ways – integrated into the game.

I am also curious how InnoGames and FoE is going to transition away from Flash over to HTML 5 and if that will stall any new Era´s to be released in the considerable amount of time it will take.

Anyways onwards to the last Oceanic Future :)

DeletedUser110179

Perhaps a pre-Ice Age or Megalithic Era would be nice (as proposed by a few non-mainstream archeologists).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110479

It March 7th today, any idea what time you going to release it? Kinda forgot what time other part release before :P