• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Oceanic Future - Part 4

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Hi guys! Please use this thread to discuss Oceanic Future - Part 4. As always, any questions are welcome and feedback is passed on :)

DeletedUser96901

finally I can sell OF goods because people want the Kraken :blush:

DeletedUser111090

This is what we were expecting.a gb with perfect combination.kraken will make things much easier on this game now

DeletedUser96846

The Kraken is great, but the new unit (nautilus) is very uninspiring. It is even more boring than manta, an dthat one has little utility

DeletedUser110290

I just hope they don't delay it like they did with the AO.....several times.

DeletedUser100832

I thought there was supposed to be an auto attack button? But nothing on the app.

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
NO MORE AVATARS PLEASE! GIVE US SOMETHING USEFUL INSTEAD!
Another Oceanic with 3 new avatars and only 1 expansion in research new technologies! What the hell should we do with so many avatars? Change them on a daily basis?

DeletedUser111790

should we buy the bps for the new GB to get as much as free fp donations as possible:P
A lot of people is seeking for the bps.

DeletedUser14881

I would like to bring this from a post in the US Board

"In the Story Quest]Pursuasion, 10 crayfish must be produced for a reward of 2 eels. It takes a 24-hour production in the shellfish farm to produce 1 crayfish, or 10 days to do this quest for a single farm. The basic quest itself is fine (24-hour duration for the production action), but the quantity of crayfish required to complete the quest is excessive, and the reward is minimal, especially for OF4, where most players have very limited space with special buildings, great buildings, etc planted, and, as an aside, have no substantial need for supplies..."

I was just researching which building I would need to construct to complete this unskippable quest. But, seriously, 10 freaking days? That's absurd!

DeletedUser98451

Totally agree with the post above but even worse than that is the in-built delay where orichulum is concerned,when i entered OF i faced a 3 week wait to unlock the turtles and now in OF 4 a similar period to reach mantas. I dont see the need for such delays, they simply annoy and frustrate