• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Oceanic Future - Part 2

DeletedUser4727

Hey all,

This thread is for feedback and discussions around Oceanic Future Part 2! We hope you're all looking forward to it. Check out more details in this thread.

Thanks!

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
If you're in a guild and participate in Guild Expeditions, orichalcum will be required for the negotiations in the 4th level. Since orichalcum can not be traded on the market, the only way to get it is to send your submarine on a journey. Your skilled crew will collect it for you!
ATM a lot of lower era players manage to do level 4 and they cannot collect Orichalcun, so can you explain what happens in this situation please.

DeletedUser110195

If they're not OF then why would they need something from OF? Even if I'm missing something and you're talking about people in OF but not very far along in it..they can still fight the encounters. That costs nothing but troops.

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
no idea thats why this needs explaining a bit more

what I cannot see is what about those that cannot collect this stuff in the lower levels, how do they complete level 4 in GE?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

no idea thats why this needs explaining a bit more

what I cannot see is what about those that cannot collect this stuff in the lower levels, how do they complete level 4 in GE?

I guess OF players will need it, players at a lower era will not

DeletedUser653

If you're in a guild and participate in Guild Expeditions, orichalcum will be required for the negotiations in the 4th level. Since orichalcum can not be traded on the market, the only way to get it is to send your submarine on a journey. Your skilled crew will collect it for you!
ATM a lot of lower era players manage to do level 4 and they cannot collect Orichalcun, so can you explain what happens in this situation please.

I agree, a realyl big problem as we have maybe 25 players who are not OF age and about 15 who do level 4 and half those L4 sectors they negotiate. Why stop these players doing L4???

DeletedUser109966

I agree, a realyl big problem as we have maybe 25 players who are not OF age and about 15 who do level 4 and half those L4 sectors they negotiate. Why stop these players doing L4???

I'm pretty sure only OF players need orichalcum for negotiations.

No GB ??.... This era is seriously lacking in anything of any interest to us lower era players... so far.

DeletedUser4727

Hi guys, just to confirm that only OF players will be required to have Orichalcum for GE level 4.
Does the building for the new military unit give an attack boost?
The Turturret Dock gives a 7% defense boost.

DeletedUser108047

All this sounds good all though a few weeks/months away for me. Might be the wrong place to ask this but why not also release more lower age content in the areas that are currently covered by cloud on the world maps? Eg at the end of CA etc

DeletedUser103223

I for one am sitting on pins and needles just waiting for the "New Decoration".....

DeletedUser11899

U1 R1 R2 R3 R4 R5 R6 U2 (R:rogue U:unnatached(main) T:transformed rogue)

and this is what a pair of turtles can do:
1st turtle hits R1 tranforming rogue R1,R2,R3 and damaging U1
2nd turtle hits R4 tranforming rogue R4,R5,R6 and damaging T3 and T2

..so going with rogues will be a bad choice against some turtles :rolleyes:

Regardless of its movement or speed (the turtle is the slowest unit of OF and AF) Inno has given turtle a higher 'initiative' parameter value than other theoretically faster units like the rogue, BF, CRAB and plasma giving turtles more turn priority than it should based on its speed or movement parameter value

Turtle is a really good unit against CRABs and artillery ...and rogues, ofc :D but has no chance against stealth and flying abilities and other faster units (hover tank, eel, drone, recon raider, subcruiser...)