• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Oceanic Future - Part 1

I think Oceanic looks nice so far, but I'm still annoyed that there is STILL nothing to use Arctic and Oceans Treasury goods on. It seems ridiculous to have another era already and this has still not been addressed yet from previous one.
I'm also concerned about the new Oceanic Hub. If it has a whole new set of crew candidates to train, then I will be very annoyed at having spent so much time and goods training those in the Harbour. The new Hub needs to use the same crew with the same advanced training... otherwise we will have spent a whole lot of time and effort training them on the Promethium for nothing . And if everyone has to start from scratch on something in every new era, then there really isn't any point in people advancing on from Future Era.
(No high level player will want to start from the beginning again on anything otherwise there would be no point in playing at all ).
Also we need something else to spend spare promethium on.. and whatever resource the Oceanic Hub will gather so that these features do not become obsolete over time like other buildings... seeing as they are permanent. Please stop releasing new things until the old ones are sorted out !!!

DeletedUser109268

What are the Guild goods in the new age going to be used for? Are they being ignored like the AA goods?

yes just like AA goods..

I would add:
5/ how are you doing?

team answers:
1/ we dont know, things may change, but stay tunned and follow us on instagram, facebook and twitter!
2/ we dont know, things may change, but stay tunned and follow us on instagram, facebook and twitter!
3/ we dont know, things may change, but stay tunned and follow us on instagram, facebook and twitter!
4/ we dont know, things may change, but stay tunned and follow us on instagram, facebook and twitter!
5/ we dont know, things may change, but stay tunned and follow us on instagram, facebook and twitter!

lmaoooo :))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104843

This building gives you a chance to double the resources you plunder after successfully defeating a neighbor's defenses, and provides you with random goods of your age every 24 hours. From Modern Era onward, it gives you double unrefined goods for your era and it will be released with Ocean Future

So let me get this right. People, new players in particular, complain over and over about being plundered into oblivion on a daily basis and Inno's response is to provide the big players with yet ANOTHER GB that encourages them to plunder. No wonder the fresh blood keep quitting the game after a couple of months
Other than this ridiculous decision I have to say I rather like the new age. Very different appearance which is refreshing

DeletedUser12400

So let me get this right. People, new players in particular, complain over and over about being plundered into oblivion on a daily basis and Inno's response is to provide the big players with yet ANOTHER GB that encourages them to plunder. No wonder the fresh blood keep quitting the game after a couple of months
It's a war game. Those who being plundered need to understand that setting goods production for times you know you can be there to collect them as soon as they pop is the only way to go. The majority I would say know well enough to collect on time.

My quote from another thread:
I only want to help you guys understand so you can decide whether to continue playing. I hope you do, but it's completely your choice. Attacking and plunder is part of the game. If it is something you really don't care for, you might want to check out Elvenar, which is another city building game without the PvP component.

The player who is attacking you everyday, isn't doing any harm unless he/she is successful in plundering you. Houses and production buildings cannot be plundered if they are motivated, so try to build a big friends list and motivate/polish everyday. Your friends and guildmates(try to join a large guild) should reciprocate daily. This prevents anybody from plundering coin or supply. Now all you have to do is collect your goods and buildings that can't be motivated on time and you have nothing to worry about. Those buildings cannot be plundered until they are finished producing and if you're there to collect them at that time, nobody else can get them. Set the timing for every 24 hrs at bed time or something like that when you know you should have time to log in quickly and collect them. Then reset your timer for 24 hrs again and same thing the next night.

This is how the game is played, people attack you for points to compete in the PvP tower and this wins them medals which they use to expand their city. After they attack you successfully, they are given a chance to plunder from you some time in the next 24 hrs. This is an extra incentive the game gives to encourage PvP. Your defending army is automatically healed when the battle is over so the actual attack against you does no harm. It only earns the attacker some points for his/her PvP tower.

I can suggest to collect on time; try diplomacy; use city shield; get your buildings motivated; put your best defence ect.

DeletedUser98451

I like the new city appearance, clear, clean and good use of contrasting colours but why are the units so difficult to spot against the map background, rather than hiding in bushes the eel pretty much disappears.

DeletedUser106696

Oh dear... just had 5 CRAB units from a relic, and now I know why they were called CRAP on Beta... add to this that the champs are basically the same as in AF, and I really wonder whether the pretty pictures can really compensate for the unbalanced mess we're presented with

It's bad enough that no one on the Dev team seems capable of using a pocket calculator (or at least compare numbers between the age they are "working" on to the previous one, but then bringing this junk to the live markets without fixing anything is about as bad as it gets.

DeletedUser106696

On a different note, I am currently battling my way through "New Zealand", and I have to say I'm very disappointed with the battles we are being given on the map: While I applaud the decision to make the new tower easily accessible, I seriously question why we do not see a single OF unit within the first 6 provinces of OF ... Inno are you ashamed of these units or what?

What's the point of having 18 provinces if at least a third can be easily beaten by Hovertanks... a unit not one, but 2 ages back. Why am I expected to waste my time (and a few diamonds for quick scouting, I'm ashamed to admit) for a ragtag band of 2 x 6 CE & TE units with a boost of 20% ???

There was a time when I loved the continent map, as it poses far more challenges thanks to rouges not being targeted first, but this is just as bad as the beginning of the AF campaign.

DeletedUser98451

Looks like someone was listening as todays update brought a big improvement with the colour changes on the continent map, its now much easier to spot the units.... any chance of something similar on the TE map ??

DeletedUser109268

On a different note, I am currently battling my way through "New Zealand", and I have to say I'm very disappointed with the battles we are being given on the map: While I applaud the decision to make the new tower easily accessible, I seriously question why we do not see a single OF unit within the first 6 provinces of OF ... Inno are you ashamed of these units or what?

What's the point of having 18 provinces if at least a third can be easily beaten by Hovertanks... a unit not one, but 2 ages back. Why am I expected to waste my time (and a few diamonds for quick scouting, I'm ashamed to admit) for a ragtag band of 2 x 6 CE & TE units with a boost of 20% ???

There was a time when I loved the continent map, as it poses far more challenges thanks to rouges not being targeted first, but this is just as bad as the beginning of the AF campaign.

Actually I have been defeating eels and cruisers with FE troops these days... So yes, some shame is there I guess

DeletedUser

Why does Plankton production menu have the same imagery as Pearls?

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_4.png

DeletedUser12313

It's a war game. Those who being plundered need to understand that setting goods production for times you know you can be there to collect them as soon as they pop is the only way to go. The majority I would say know well enough to collect on time.

What a lot of tosh. There is no war in attacking cities of people who are lower ranked and unable to defend themselves. A real war game is a game of strategy aka GVG. For experienced players plundering the hood is a vexation and for new players it is often thoroughly demoralising. Its OK saying people should collect on time, but guess what, most of us have real lives. To be honest I am so tired of coming on here only to read the moronic comments of mods. From what you say Overtype you must be one of those idiots who cheeses everyone off in your hood by plundering poor sods who you know do not have the power to defend themselves. Get real and get on to the devs on behalf of the rest of us viz: 1) fix the gvg bugs and 2) give GVG a future life. That's what most players want. What we don't need nor want i=are Gbs that encourage morons to go about bullying and robbing players they outrank. Like I say get real!

DeletedUser

Its OK saying people should collect on time, but guess what, most of us have real lives.
To be honest, when I see people saying "I can't always collect on time because I have a life", it just makes me wonder why they get so wound up about what happens in a game. Vexation? Demoralising? Why would anyone play a game that makes them feel that way? I don't get it. I have a life, I don't always collect on time, and as such, I don't really care about what happens to fictional goods.
What a lot of tosh. There is no war in attacking cities of people who are lower ranked and unable to defend themselves.
Think you'll actually find this is the way a great number of conflicts have played out.
Get real and get on to the devs on behalf of the rest of us
As much as I'm sure Overtype would like to 'get on to the devs', that's not within his power. Don't spout off insults at people volunteering their time about issues which are beyond their control. It's not fair and it's not classy.