• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Observatory??? Update neeeded!!!

Iran the Red

Private
A little over a year ago, I became a player. Now I have come to a point where the Observatory is a nearly useless building. The GvG has not been talked about in months. I know of no one who participated. Here we have a GB that is 50% useless and therefore hard to sell to players as a good building to have in their cities. As much as donations to the guild treasury are important, a GB that offers no support for the players city is simular to selling ice to polar bears.

I've been thinking of deleting mine for a while, I ask my new guild members to build statue of honour instead, its so much easier to get and is far better than obs anyway

r21r

Major-General
Come to Noarsil !!! There we do GvG !!!

As for Obs, it is still a very respectable source of goods for the treasury, cheap to level and almost same amount as the Arc...
2 Collections a day (obs+Arc) keep the treasury good looking !!!

... I think goods donated into Treasury are part of the formula used to work out player ratings... so it has a secondary benefit in that regard.