• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Object on Screen

DeletedUser96801

Greifental.
Windows 8.1

Hi,
at least one other and I have seen an object repetitively on screen when viewing our cities in Greifental.
I am not that tech aware to be able to describe it in the correct jargon. All I know it is appearing from behind my talc cutter and disappearing after the dried herbs building. The other person in the guild has described it as a black smudge. our guild is NEWBEGINING. GVGFREE.

RANSHIR.

DeletedUser99494

i have a couple of questions, im not sure if i have come accross a bug or something,
1) i have what look like demons running about my town? i cant catch them or do any thing with them not sure where they have come from
2) i was just about to sell a farm but i noticed that if i sold it i wouldnt get anything back for it, when i have sold item/building in the past i have got something back for them not much but a little, not sure why i cant now,
3) i am thinking this might have something to do with trying to drop Fp's the other day, only to be told the GB had been completed when it hadnt lol
any help would be great
littlemissie

DeletedUser

i have a couple of questions, im not sure if i have come accross a bug or something,
1) i have what look like demons running about my town? i cant catch them or do any thing with them not sure where they have come from

See the posts above if these 'demons' are near a High Middle Ages building.

2) i was just about to sell a farm but i noticed that if i sold it i wouldnt get anything back for it, when i have sold item/building in the past i have got something back for them not much but a little, not sure why i cant now,

See this thread that explains this is a visual error only and you do actually get the coins and supplies back for selling buildings.

3) i am thinking this might have something to do with trying to drop Fp's the other day, only to be told the GB had been completed when it hadnt lol
any help would be great
littlemissie

Not quite sure which of the previous two points you think may be linked to contributing to a GB, but neither the visual error with selling buildings or the visual error with some goods buildings are linked to this. As far as the GB goes, was it just at the next level or had it not actually completed the level that you contributed to?

Amy Steele

General
Hello littlemissie - as Hippocratia said above, your first and second bugs are known bugs. As regards your third issue, please raise a separate bug report for this and please fill in the template with as much detail as possible, including the world this happened on and the name of the GB and GB owner so we can investigate this issue for you.

DeletedUser96801

Return of my City Bug

Hi,
I reported a bug in my Greifental city on May 14 (it & reply are at top of thread). The bug went however it returned on Sat night/Sun morning and it is still with me. As before it seems to appear at the back of Talc building and disappears behind Herbs building. Looking at it closely it appears to me to resemble part of the Herbs building. Am wondering when it might disappear for good.

Thanks,
RANSHIR.