• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Notifications bug in latest android app.

• Thread starter DeletedUser109712
  • Start date

DeletedUser109712

I've noticed a bug with broken notifications on my phone. On version 1.126.3 All notifications was in place but since 1.127.2 nothing coming through. Looks like notification controls for app has changed.

ver 1.126.3

Screenshot_20180603-193729.jpg

ver 1.127.2

Screenshot_20180603-194634.jpg

My phone is: OnePlus 5 running Android 8.1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104881

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Can you confirm if this issue is still persisting?

DeletedUser117961

I also have an issue with notifications (eg forge point full, tavern full) no longer appear.
Version 1.155 on Motorola MotoG5 running Android 8.1.0

DeletedUser109712

You are not only one. Since I wrote this post notifications disappeared time to time. Right now only polish server have notifications. I have none for uk one and beta.

DeletedUser109712

Today, 4/7 all notification are back for all servers. Till next time.

DeletedUser115526

Motorola G6

Android 9

FoE fully updated.

I'm only sporadically getting in game notifications when my Viking settlement is ready for collection (less than 5% of the time). Problem has been on going for a few days now. Other people in my guilds report the same problem.

I've tried an uninstall/reinstall a reboot and turning it off and on again.

DeletedUser117961

Since the release of version 1.155.3 notifications restarted, However they do not work correctly on all occasions:

Forge point pool full - working
Tavern silver full - working
New message - working, where I have had messages
Production finished - working for Military buildings, some special buildings (eg victory tower) , but NOT WORKING for residential buildings or productions buildings. Unsure if working for GBs.
Trade accepted and Expedition started/ended - not tested.

Hope this is helpful.

DeletedUser117961

In addition to the comments in my previous post I can add:
Expedition start/end - working
Poduction finished - NOT WORKING for goods buildings.