• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Notification of Tower position after end

- Ellie -

Sergeant
Hi,
I am becoming increasingly annoyed that much of the time I do not receive notification of my tower win-or not, it may show a pop up of one tower but the others seem to be lost somewhere, you cannot see it in your history like everything else, it is just that after all the hard work you put in to the tournaments surely it would be better to see a proper breakdown and some idea of how you done.

Like tonight in the FE tower, 2 minutes to go I was second and as far as I was aware it looked like 5k in medals, I may have been mistaken, but still, my total equates to 2,500 ish and I wonder how on earth could someone overtake me when they are over half a million behind in two minutes?! Or this is what it seemed like.

Now, because I am unsure what was what and you are unable to see the previous history only whom the winner was- and not until they start again next week, then I have no idea what was what!! Please do something to make this easier and user friendly.

joesoap

Major-General
you can access all the towers after they close (sunday evening) & before they reopen again (monday morning) by going to the continent map & clicking on the towers there (the 1s in the sectors that you had to conquer in order to participate in that age tower)
this is far easier to do on the app as once you open any tower you have the option to scroll through all the ages, on browser you need to open every age individually

- Ellie -

Sergeant
I know but it only shows who the current champion is, it does not give a full run down of how many points the players received. Last night a pop up came on my screen for Pme tower- saying that I ranked however many and the medals won, it does not give you notification of all the towers you have competed in, plus it would be far easier if these notifications were in your town hall history rather than having to jump from age to age just to see who won.

vikingraider

Emperor
I've been told if you log in on the app first on Monday, the little pop up won't appear if you then log in on browser. Also I thought if the little pop up does appear you can use the arrows at the side of it to cycle through the ages? I trying to remember, so that last bit might not be right.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Don't know about the app - only use a browser but you are right vik. You can cycle through the ages if you catch the pop up but either it doesn't appear on the Monday or I miss it. Either way I see no reason why this data should be so difficult to find.

vikingraider

Emperor
I agree it's not the greatest system. I started a thread on this as well a few weeks ago. Seems the frustrations are shared.