• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: nothing but problems

DeletedUser

I play world A with one user name and world B-D with a second user name. According to the rules that is legal. Now with the update today. I logged in to my world D-d in 3 different browser tabs (chrome) all was still fine. Now I logged in to my other user name in a world A it logged me out of my other 3 worlds. That does not make any sense. The user name is different. login cookies should store the proper information to identify that I am not violating any rules. I could play all 4 worlds with 4 different user names one for each world.
Please fix that.
While I am at it. What ever flash thing you are using is not only constantly crashing every 5 minutes in chrome, but also in firefox.
Most often, when I switch to the world view where the towers are and almost garantied, when I try to open up the science advances.

it is even worse, I can not even use my single user name in chrome and be logged in in brisgard and Cit and D... at the same time...
Now that does not make ANY sense. Not even TW has such a "useful" feature.
Does anyone really expect me to have chrome, firefox, explorer and safari or opera open at the same time, that I can play the worlds in parallel?

crap, now I tried to open brisgard in chrome and Cirgard ... in IE and Dinegu in firefox... as soon as log in in world Cirgard in IE9 it kicks me out in Chrome from brisgard.
This is unacceptable. One would think you only allow 1 user to play 1 single world.
BTW, where is the delete account button?

it all worked just fine in the previous release.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

I confirm the bug and its only happened since the 2nd update. I have 2 accouints across 2 worlds Arvahall and Brisgard. both accounts are in the same name and I cannot log inot both worlds at the same time any more. this occurs in Explorer, firefox and if I try to log inot one world in explorer and the other in firefox.

Since this is allowed uinder the rules can a mod please pick this up and confirm the Bug will be fixed

thanks

DeletedUser

hrc if you click the link you can see what a developer has to say

DeletedUser276

this should be fixed in 24 hours. It was to prevent people from opening multiple windows for the same world. That buggers up our communications with the server. But this has spread to all worlds when it was meant to be singular. They will work on it and fix it.

DeletedUser

this should be fixed in 24 hours. It was to prevent people from opening multiple windows for the same world. That buggers up our communications with the server. But this has spread to all worlds when it was meant to be singular. They will work on it and fix it.
Looks like all 4 worlds are just went down. I was able to log in to one, wanted to look after my other worlds and I am getting stuck at 70% loading.

DeletedUser276

if your stuck at 70% loading then hit ctrl + F5 and that will reset the page with a hard refresh and push you past the 70% mark.