• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Not Loading?

DeletedUser

Hey Foe Team

ive got some bug that seem to be happening to me
i cant explain much butwhat i can tell you is that the quests not loading hapened even since my internet crapped itself (mind the language)
sorry i couldnt post photos (it wasnt working or somthing idk)
but the quests bar has a continual loading symbol... it just sits there and loads and loads.... so i now cannot partake in quests (
the oher problem i seen to be having is that i cant see to be able to place heavy infantary barracks i have enought people but it cannot be placed it also has no picture of it being in the build menu it jus has the name but no picture of the actall building.

please fix this i really want to do sme pvp and some quests but i cant get passed hese bugs

Thankyou
-Myst
Sorry if this semed rushed i tried for weeks to upload those pictures but i guess i just couldnt :O

DeletedUser

We always suggest that you clear your history and cache then reload the game before trying anything else. Did you do that?

DeletedUser7719

If that doesn't work. A different browser usually works for me (Switching between IE, Fiefox/Waterfox, Chrome)

DeletedUser

i did delete my history and no i havnt tried using a different browser because i like most people only use one.
but thanks for the help any other suggestions?

DeletedUser

I can't speak for 'most people' but of the 3 people posting in this thread, 2 of us are using a separate browser for the game and it is working for us.

I did what byeordie suggested a long time ago. I downloaded Firefox for this game and I use Chrome for regular browsing. I made sure that Flash was upgraded to the max and I made sure that all my Windows updates were done. After that the game has worked fine for me.

This may not be what you want to hear but it is all I have to suggest and it is based on what worked for me.

DeletedUser

If all that doesn't work, you could try a hard-refresh (control-F5) as well, which goes a bit deeper than just a refresh or clearing cache, and don't forget the option to shut down your computer completely for a minute or so.

Your problem will more than likely be solved by one of the suggestions mentioned so far! :)

As this is not a bug with the game itself, I'll send this thread to "not a bug" section.

DeletedUser

Hey Ped

i have shut down my computer but what sems to happens whenever i log in it never loads; and i hope somone can help me with the how heavy infantary not working for me :( i have plenty of people but the pictures missing and it cant be placed for me
-
Bhahahahaha lol the minute i hit submit the quest thing finally loads :) yay
but there is still the heavy infantary problem it just hasnt got a picture in the build menu or when you go to place it, it show just green empty squares? Help

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A screen print would help understand your problem tbh. there is a link in my signature on how to do this if you are unsure

DeletedUser

hey man i tried to place a photo in this but it seems to take forever ill try it when i get back