• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Not an Idea] - If I were to create an event building in FoE

KingJMobile

Private
Estate (Size 4x5)LevelFPGoodsDef%Att%
Provides:11---
Happiness and Population225--
Coins and Supplies3352-6-
45102-6-
56155-9-
Looks like a 5-star hotelLuxuryProvides medals
1920-9-18
21225-9-18
31425-16-25
Looks like a dockNauticalProvides guild goods
172511-20-
283511-20-
394019-28-
Looks like a fortified castleImperialProvides guild power
17208-176-15
282510-198-17
392515-2413-22

The Residential Estate is upgraded with the Residential Estate Upgrade Kit. When upgrading to Level 6, there is an option to either upgrade it to the Luxury, Nautical, or Imperial Estate. Afterward, the corresponding Kit must be used to upgrade the corresponding Estate. For instance, a Luxury Estate Upgrade Kit is required to upgrade the Luxury Estate, etc. The att% and def% are for the attacking army. From Levels 1-5, the army boost goes op 1% every four ages, starting in LMA. From levels 6-8, the army boost goes up 1% every 2 ages starting in EMA.

By the way, this isn't an idea; I have no requirement to see this added in FoE (if it was added I'd be astounded), so I'm just putting it in the Convo Corner because I think it would be nice for me to share my thought and hear some feedback. I have tried to balance it as much as possible as well.

Knight of ICE

Does not look balanced to me. Two buildings provide for the Guild, one for the player. Building with highest fp's has the highest attack.

KingJMobile

Private
Does not look balanced to me. Two buildings provide for the Guild, one for the player. Building with highest fp's has the highest attack.
True but both the def% and att% are for the attacking army, so the highest attack might go to the Imperial Estate if you count both values as “attack”. Maybe I should nerf the values if that’s the case.