• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not able to UPDATE

• Thread starter DeletedUser107714
  • Start date

DeletedUser107714

Hello.

its 6:16 p.m. now - as of 8 a.m. today, I tried to update on my IPAD and / or my mobile phone.

i am on WIFI, so bandwidth is no problem. & the 'update' icon does appear on both my IPAD & mobile, however nothing happens.

I tried now (returned home from work), and still nothing happens. after 5 mins or so, it goes back to its usual icon, indicating that an update is available.

As far as i'm concerned, the game itself acts as it should do on both the ipad/phone.

ISSUE: is there an update available, and I am NOT downloading it ?

or

ISSUE: Is the update icon appearing, even though no update is necessary ?? i do not know.

PS, on my main pc (im typing on now), i can easily get my system information from the game, though im not sure how to get these on my ipad/phone.

Its been at least 10 hours now, but i'm not sure why no one else has reported this. Could it just be me ??

DeletedUser16026

I've had my 'download' stuck when it does not complete the first time around whether because I cancelled it or my connection went bad. Though that's normal behavior for apps it seems different from what you're describing.

But, there is a waiting time between the submitting of the new app version and its approval for the app store, so maybe the icon appears during time while you technically cannot update. Ultimately, assuming your account is registered/your email is validated, I'd try reinstalling the app and see if the behavior still persists.