• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Northcastle AI bonuses?

DeletedUser

I might have missed it the 4 times looking at it previously when figuring out what resources I needed to negotiate or what units I needed to attack, but has Northcastle always had a 10% attack/defense bonus to its AI units? I searched "northcastle" for related posts but came up with only a negotiations thread that didn't mention it that I could see.

Greywolf

Sergeant
Yep all units defending Northcastle get a 10% attack & defense bonus. A few other provinces are defended as well with units that have the same bonus.

DeletedUser

Just when I thought I had a chance with the units I have I see this twist! Damn! Going to have to get my CA units going a little quicker than I thought lol