• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Noone is using trade?

DeletedUser

it takes plenty of space...and i cant build either houses or different buildings to make citizens happy!
its sucks im sorry...i hope they find a solution fast
can i e-mail to them?

how far along are you? On world 2, I am about to construct a fifth early middle ages goods building. Each of them costs 340 population. If you don't have enough population, you can always try building a house type that provides more population. i.e. if you're in the iron age, you can build more cottages to make population room for more goods.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I am struggling. There is little trade going on in the area i am in . I need stone but cant trade with the computer as i dont produce any of the goods that you can trade for it. Have they changed what the computer will trade for stone?

I produce cloth, wine and hopefully soon (after i get the stone), Ebony.

I dont recall having this issue on Brisgard.

DeletedUser2624

I currently have the same issue, i am looking to get wine, but have no one willing to trade, despite offering 2.5 lumber per iron. I was forced to go through the computer, but can't produce enough to get it any time soon. Also haven't got an area to produce grapes yet so can't even make my own vineyard

DeletedUser

My solution to the lack of trade is I've got a production building for every item I need. Even at 1 product every 4 hours I'll probably get what's needed before any workable update happens. I'm not the top in my world I'm only 2nd cause the first focuses on battle and diamonds not products. And beneath us out of 80 other players there are only 4 or 5 active players. Talk about a dead world!

DeletedUser

@jakedood: even if you don't have an area with wine, you can make your own vineyard but it will produce it at a lower rate.

DeletedUser

I have one neighbor that is manufacturing tradable commodities. I have tried to message him to arrange a trade the I am unable to write anything in the message box so I am unable to communicate. Anyone else?

DeletedUser1081

if you're in full-screen mode, the message gizmo doesn't let you write. weird but true.

Emanon

Private
I know that I have tried to use trade. I will need to read more about the going rates, but as far as I can see, I don't see anything on the trading house.

Any one else seeing that there is nothing on the Trade House?

DeletedUser2469

I currently have the same issue, i am looking to get wine, but have no one willing to trade, despite offering 2.5 lumber per iron. I was forced to go through the computer, but can't produce enough to get it any time soon. Also haven't got an area to produce grapes yet so can't even make my own vineyard

On the auction screen for each good you can trade 10:1 ratio there like 3 goods link to it and you expect to get at most 2 out of 4 of the linked goods in each new *zone* for each of the ages that you encounter

DeletedUser2438

Any one else seeing that there is nothing on the Trade House?

Just checked mine & there's 8 pages of trades in there (which i think is the norm) have you tried a refresh & clearing the cache? if that doesn't solve it then it might be worth submitting a bug report

DeletedUser

This is because Cirgard's pretty new. We're gonna have to motivate more people to join the trading. I think there's only 80 people in Cirgard so we might have to wait until some of us level up.

DeletedUser

how far along are you? On world 2, I am about to construct a fifth early middle ages goods building. Each of them costs 340 population. If you don't have enough population, you can always try building a house type that provides more population. i.e. if you're in the iron age, you can build more cottages to make population room for more goods.

All of us are still in the Bronze age era. Any good suggestions?

Emanon

Private
make as many things as you can based on space. You will need certain items like dye even into the early middle ages for example.

DeletedUser

This is because Cirgard's pretty new. We're gonna have to motivate more people to join the trading. I think there's only 80 people in Cirgard so we might have to wait until some of us level up.

There are a lot more than that :) Every world/server is made up of neighbourhoods, with a maximum of 80 players per neighbourhood.

DeletedUser2974

What is everyones thoughts about trading with the Merchants? Do you think it's worth it?

I personally wouldn't think it would be unless we were goign to stay in our neighborhoods for longer than a few weeks. Right now I'm stuck with just 2 other active players in my neighborhood, which is fine for now, but to expand I'll need more people to trade with. I'm excited to see the neighborhoods change as have been said earlier in this thread. I hope that change comes soon. :)

DeletedUser1899

the trade's in this world blows, in Arvahill and Brisgard trades are good. peeps are product stuff but are not trading...WTF the trade ratio is tech level 1 is 1:1, tech level 2 to tech level 1 is 2:1 and so on. sry to say I have to attack peeps to get wine, lumber and limestone..ect but what else is there to do.

DeletedUser2974

the trade's in this world blows, in Arvahill and Brisgard trades are good. peeps are product stuff but are not trading...WTF the trade ratio is tech level 1 is 1:1, tech level 2 to tech level 1 is 2:1 and so on. sry to say I have to attack peeps to get wine, lumber and limestone..ect but what else is there to do.

Well really the only thing to do is wait. Eventually you will be moved to a new neighborhood with all new active people who will most likely all use the trading system. Until then I would say keep doing what you're doing, or perhaps message the people who do have those other resources and let them know that you have something they might want. They may just be ignorant of the trading system.

Just some thoughts I guess. :)

DeletedUser2951

When players set offer to 1 wine for 10 stone , or 1 iron offered vs 10 lumber needed , its ratio is 0,1 rate , i just set 45 lumber up for 15 stone , if no go, ill set and offer 40 wine for 15 stone, thats like u get more of a deal at rate 3,0 or 2,8 ...
i dont buy 1 for 10 , ill take the best deals to advance right now!!!

DeletedUser2974

When players set offer to 1 wine for 10 stone , or 1 iron offered vs 10 lumber needed , its ratio is 0,1 rate , i just set 45 lumber up for 15 stone , if no go, ill set and offer 40 wine for 15 stone, thats like u get more of a deal at rate 3,0 or 2,8 ...
i dont buy 1 for 10 , ill take the best deals to advance right now!!!

As of right now though you can only trade with those people who are in your neighborhood. So, if none of them are active enough to have what you need then that might be a problem. It might be best to message some of the active people in your neighborhood to see what they are able to make. Maybe they will be willing to trade you.

In the near future, however, you will be able to trade with your Guild members. So I would suggest getting into a guild as soon as possible! if you're looking for one please feel free to message me in game. I will invite you into ours.

Have a great day!