• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Noone is using trade?

DeletedUser

Greetings,

Just started a couple of days ago and I already found myself lacking some "basic" resources. Tried to trade but seems that there are only NPC offers out there.

Anyone interested in trading with me, pm me ingame (or post an offer I guess), I can offer Dyes and/or Wine.

Cheers.

DeletedUser65

not everybody reads the forums mate and chances are alott of you neighbors are inactive, as of now yes the trade sucks but a fix is under construction as we speak. your best bet for trades is to mail your neighbors ingame to see whi is still alive and what they can trade

DeletedUser2101

Greetings,

Just started a couple of days ago and I already found myself lacking some "basic" resources. Tried to trade but seems that there are only NPC offers out there.

Anyone interested in trading with me, pm me ingame (or post an offer I guess), I can offer Dyes and/or Wine.

Cheers.

You can only trade with your neighbourhood so far. That consists of 80 people. Check the top players and look if they have any good building and if they have the buildings you fancy send them a message asking they can miss some goods and tell what you have to offer.
I know the beginning days aren't that good because a lot of inactive players and people who don't progress enough.
Every now and then the neighbourhoods change and if you are active you will come in a group of 79 other active players and that will help you out a lot!
They are working on a new trading system too whereas you can trade for free in your guild.

DeletedUser

I have to wait 4 hours to get 5 lumber, even though I only need a single lumber. That's how bad trading in my neighborhood is.

DeletedUser

I have to wait 4 hours to get 5 lumber, even though I only need a single lumber. That's how bad trading in my neighborhood is.

uh... if you're making 5 lumber per 4 hours, you should be making a TON of it, and trading your lumber for other things

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But I want the lumber to myself at this point in time, because no one else in my neighborhood is trading it and if I trade it then they will get the expansion.

DeletedUser

here's an example: I produce lumber and dye at a rate of 5 per 4 hours, but I've been trading my goods around so that I these goods in stock:

http://prntscr.com/aa216

why are you trying to prevent your neighbors from progressing? that only hurts you in the long run.

edit: and for reference, this is my progression along the tech tree. I already have enough of everything but iron for researching the entirety of the iron age.

http://prntscr.com/aa26f

DeletedUser

You can only trade with your neighbourhood so far. That consists of 80 people. Check the top players and look if they have any good building and if they have the buildings you fancy send them a message asking they can miss some goods and tell what you have to offer.

The only problem is that I am the top of my neighbourhood and only the second and the third seem to be active :P

DeletedUser1081

that's more or less the same situation most of us are in, until they implement a solution. everyone hopes it will be soon.

DeletedUser462

I have had several trades up for days and none of you guys are trading.....where are your trades, I'm the only one on the list!

DeletedUser2101

I have had several trades up for days and none of you guys are trading.....where are your trades, I'm the only one on the list!

Have you even read what we said in this thread? :confused:

DeletedUser

Trading for stone or other resources, will update soon

Hey, and sorry i didn't posted earlier these days, didn't knew there was a thread about it. Here are my offers, feel free to dig in :d :
25 Marble -> for 20 Stone; Ratio 1.25
25 Wine -> for 20 Stone; Ratio 1.25
5 Wine -> for 5 Stone; Ratio 1.00
5 Marble -> for 5 Stone; Ratio 1.00

Thanks in advance guys!

DeletedUser1081

people, at the moment we can only trade with people in our "local 80s".
we're all waiting for an update that will improve this situation, and it's expected but we don't know when.

meanwhile, all anyone can do is
~ contact the others in our local 80s to find out who's got what to trade, and/or
~ keep exploring the continental map in hopes of finding deposits of the goods we need, and/or
~ continue to do quests that offer goods as rewards, and/or
~ research and build the production buildings for goods we don't have deposits for, which lets us produce them slooooowly, and/or
~ trade with the NPC traders at 10:1.

plundering neighbours' goods buildings or buying diamonds are also ways to go in some people's opinions.

DeletedUser

Hope i didn't ruin the market with my 1.25 and 1.00 ratios .... just kidding !

DeletedUser

And i have problems with trades!
I cant see other offers only one from one neighbour....My neighbourhood is inactive and i cant find the goods that i want.
That is difficult because i cant increase my points and i can do any researches so far :(
I read somewhere that the system is going to chance about the trades...Do anyone know when that is going to be?
Please Help

DeletedUser1081

we're all in the same boat, ordan. but you can make the goods you need, even without having deposits for them. it's slow, but it works.

DeletedUser

we're all in the same boat, ordan. but you can make the goods you need, even without having deposits for them. it's slow, but it works.
it takes plenty of space...and i cant build either houses or different buildings to make citizens happy!
its sucks im sorry...i hope they find a solution fast
can i e-mail to them?

DeletedUser1081

the developers already know there are problems with trade and they're working on a solution. maybe you should post a screen capture of your village and ask for advice about making it more efficient.