• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Noone in my Neighbourhood produce stone!

DeletedUser

Join a guild :) That's the best way to get trades, you don't even have to spend forge points to accept them.
To find guilds, click on the Global button on the menu at the bottom left of your screen (one with 3 people). The first button in the pop-up window is called Global Ranking. If you click that you can then choose from the top of the new pop-up that you want to view Guilds and then message the leader of one you like and ask to join.

You can also go to your world's forum (>> Greifental <<) and in the Guild Recruitment section there should be plenty of guilds available that you can message :)

You can also trade with friends, perhaps you can find some in the Greifental Forum aswell. These trades do cost a forge point though.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

ok thx, I already created a temporary guild for my neighbourhood so we can trade without forge points.
ok here is the thing I really need STONE :( for reseasrch, cos it unlocks expansion so I can build some stuff for further advancements
can someone join my guild temporarily so we can trade? anyone?
server 7 ingame name Serene Doge

DeletedUser

Putting your neighbors into your guild is cutting your enjoyment of the game in half. Neighbors can already be traded with. Neighbors cannot be attacked for points and plunder if they are in your guild. It means non Guild members in your neighborhood will have an advantage in the tower battles (earning medals).

It would be wise to join a Guild that is experienced and has no members in your neighborhood to learn all these things.

DeletedUser

Don't forget friends! You could always just track down someone that is producing the goods you need and invite them to be your friend.

DeletedUser

Putting your neighbors into your guild is cutting your enjoyment of the game in half. Neighbors can already be traded with. Neighbors cannot be attacked for points and plunder if they are in your guild. It means non Guild members in your neighborhood will have an advantage in the tower battles (earning medals).

It would be wise to join a Guild that is experienced and has no members in your neighborhood to learn all these things.

I think u havent read my post and write with rush.
Its a temporary guild, you join temporarily to trade without forge cost and leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6461

The idea sounds good for new players.
can you just tell me what's the functioning of this temporary arrangement, it's founder, leadership (if any) and control of movements etc... ?

DeletedUser

The idea sounds good for new players.
can you just tell me what's the functioning of this temporary arrangement, it's founder, leadership (if any) and control of movements etc... ?

I realised guild trades dont cost forge points, then I made a guild and invited everyone thats active in neighbourhood mostly joined, told its temporary and only for trading nothing more, attacking inside guild is free and you can be reinvited to guild anytime. But since I progressed I had to move to a real guild cos I am 1st player in neighbourhood and my needs werent satisfied. guild name is join for no trade cost.

Back to the topic, the answer is joining a guild.

DeletedUser

Players are already in guilds. You can see the guild name when you select the neighbor's name.
I am in you neighborhood and I have some stone. Message me any time =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we are already friends:) also I dont need stone atm:D its been more than a week