• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Noob thing i did yesterday

DeletedUser

I finally research longbows on one of my worlds. Before going to work I build what i think is the longbow range. I get home and see I build another crossbow. Now I have to get the coins again before i can build longbows.

DeletedUser

There was this moment when we were allowed to build houses over other houses, and right then I just needed a few more population so I could build this (I think it was a) military building for a quest, so I decided to build a hut.
I clicked it, then had to drag it all over my village plan to the other side, and of course, it dropped down on a clapboard house, happily building over that :(
Had to wait a while before my clapboard house was rebuilt and I could continue :p

DeletedUser4089

The Noobiest thing I've done recently (YES, 'Noobiset' is a word), anyway, the noobiest thing i've done recently was drop 7 Forge Points on Multi-story Housing research instead of Tannery research. That's 7 hours I lost there.

DeletedUser

The noobiest thing I have ever done was: I was removing a bunch of shrubs, and trees to make room for stuff. I had one tree behind my Gunpowder Manufacturer, and clicked it, and pressed okay really fast, come to find out, it clicked the Gunpowder building instead. I had to rebuild that dang thing, and still have that dumb tree in my city.

DeletedUser

The noobiest thing I did was clicking "Cancel Production" on an 8 hour T3 good with 10 minutes to go..
I should stop clicking so fast..

DeletedUser

The noobiest thing I've ever done would have to be removing half of my production buildings to make room for new, better ones, just to realize that I need more supplies for the new ones.

DeletedUser

The noobiest thing I did was clicking "Cancel Production" on an 8 hour T3 good with 10 minutes to go..
I should stop clicking so fast..

i did the same thing except it was on a 2 day counter for some lovely ebony, i will miss that ebony...