• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Noob question - How do I take items from the Treasury?

• Thread starter DeletedUser115104
  • Start date

DeletedUser115104

I started a Guild but can't see how to take items from the Treasury.
I added a couple of items to see if that unlocked anything but I still can't seem to take anything out.
I know this is basic but I don't want to donate anything else until I know how to get it out again.
Sorry for the basic question.
Hope you can help.

DeletedUser112892

You cannot take goods from treasury. Once donated, you can take them, nor anyone of your guildmates can.

DeletedUser

I won’t go off topica but what a waste for those AF, OF and VF goods :(
But yes as said we can’t..

DeletedUser115027

Would also make all those "donate x goods to treasury" quests super abusable, just donate to treasury then immediately take the goods back...

DeletedUser99438

You can use the goods to fight on GvG (Guild vs Guild Map) and take sectors. Goods are required to siege the sector and then defend the sector. Each sector you acquire assists the growth of your guild level. Each Guild level has rewards associated with it for both you and your guild, the most liked ones are reduced costs to constructing buildings in your city, reduced time to recruit your army and fps which can be collected from your town hall.

As mentioned you can also unlock levels in GE (Guild Expedition) and the rewards there are fantastic for developing players, particularly.

So they aren't wasted and as your guild grows you may find them very useful :) Best of luck with the new guild.