• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: None of my neighbour hood is attackable

DeletedUser110708

Windows 10 pro V1703
64 bit machine
12GB ram
AMD phenom II X6 1075 processor

Chrome browser
unableto attck.JPG

I am unable to attack anyone in my neighborhood. Only applies to bronze age as far as I can tell.

If I was to guess, i'd say the discrepancy in my level to everyone else in my neighborhood is stopping me from attacking them.

DeletedUser96901

that is not a bug
that is a new feature

you need to research military tactics (iron age)
before that you can't attack neighbor
(and players can't be attacked if they didn't research it)

DeletedUser110708

that is not a bug
that is a new feature

you need to research military tactics (iron age)
before that you can't attack neighbor
(and players can't be attacked if they didn't research it)

Sorry that's total rubbish. When you start out in bronze age you can attack other bronze age players at the start. It is even covered in the game demo you have to complete before you play.

DeletedUser110708

On second thoughts maybe you are right. I recall attacking the map sectors with spear etc. The demo does 2 spear vs 2 spear but in what context I can't recall. Pretty sure I have attacked others but maybe they were in iron age.

DeletedUser111866

Welcome back bronze age powerhouse, you should watch the game changes more closely next time.

Amy Steele

General
Hi dregar, the replies from players here are correct. It is now necessary to research Military Tactics in order to be able to attack your neighbours