• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

non diamond players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1979

""
After the update (v10.1), when groups will be merged, the post and groups will be remade. This is your chance to update your groups as well.
With the guilds and global ranks, I will figure out more ways to make use of this thread. After the date is released, please don't post any new groups till the update is done.""

i am not a diamond player yet i manage to grow at around 60k every day which is quite good for a non premium player right?

in the newer updated versions will there be a separate group for non diamond players? cos its quite hard to keep up tthe rate to be first or second if groups are merged and diamond users enter my list as well
:)

DeletedUser1979

ps. the first 4 lines were meant to be a quote from the groups post

DeletedUser

I got to rank 7 in my neighbourhood. But I have just now broke down and got me some shiny rocks. To get past the tech tree choke points. But I will be miserly with them. Only 2 expansions.

DeletedUser1979

i play on both arvahall and brisgard, same name, one account in each server. thats not illegal is it?

DeletedUser276

no you can play 1 account on each server... (worlds)

and the groups will be organized due to activity... not by who buy diamonds and who doesnt... at least as far as I heard. This might change as I am not told everything.

So essentially.... I dont know but I am leaning towards everyone is mixed with everyone and inactives are put together just incase 1 or 2 become active.

DeletedUser

I play the same name on both servers and I do not use diamonds, you can get hung up for a few days to a week gathering resources you do not own.

I am bouncing between #3-4 on my higher lvl town and I am about to move from 10thish to top 5 on the other server...l just takes time and forethought

DeletedUser554

I am a 1.113 mil player in world A and 800+k player in world B. I have bought no shiny rocks and don't plan on it. I have been in the top two spots on and off since i began. Its slow when you have a bunch of dead players you can't trade with, but once I found out you can raid their production fields like wine and whatnot it made it a little better, but not much. :D

DeletedUser

I am playing with Diamonds in A, and without in B... my A account is probably near the top with almost 3 million points, and my B is just over 600k... but the points system changes with the update also, the current points will be divided by 300 and new points added for combat etc... so it will be a very different scoring system... we will have to see how that balances the game out, but realistically people who pay will always be ahead in the game...

DeletedUser

I'm in A, and about a million points ahead of the #2 player in my section.

In my profile I have, "Diamonds? We ain't got no stinkin' diamonds!"

I'll buy premium in a finished game, but not way overpriced premium in a beta game.

You don't try to sell half built cars for full price, now do you?

Our input and feedback to a beta game is our payment, but I don't get the feeling that most of our comments are that well-received.

And this is after some 80-90% of the players who have tried the game have left.

Maybe the players should be listened to a little more, eh?

DeletedUser276

your comment is non contributive to the forums other than a declaration that you are not happy and we should listen to the players.

Its not like we dont we listen all the time. however players have no idea how this game is going to turn out so throw ideas out that are counter productive to what the end goal of the game is. Then decry that we dont listen to them.

They give very little feedback on most of the items in the game other than to say this game sucks.... then decry that we dont listen to them.

They come onto the forums and state how the coders have no idea how to adequately make a game. Then decry that we dont listen to them.

Maybe if they actually said things that were benificial to everyone and stopped concentrating on the exact same things we just might listen a little better. But then again that road goes both ways. How many threads have been opened that state the exact same thing. Ask the exact same question... report the exact same error.

The difference between some of the players and us is... we actually read everything... and listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.