• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Noblesse Oblige wants to get bigger

DeletedUser110802

We have recently reorganized and many inactive players are no longer in the guild this resulted in our getting smaller.
we are a pro GE, fair trade guild and will work with newer players to help get you up to speed.
We have several fp swaps for great building growth
If you interested apply to Noblesse Oblige or message masterbatter for an invite
We ask only that a person tries to do at least some of level 1 of GE

Last edited by a moderator:

Gail53

Private
Hi I would like to join your guild I love doing GE's but not ready to do Battle Grounds as I'm still working towards having a good army. I don't have any GB's yet and help in that area would be appreciated. I'm looking for a guild that will guide me in improving my game skills. Cheers, WATI.

Gail53

Private
We have recently reorganized and many inactive players are no longer in the guild this resulted in our getting smaller.
we are a pro GE, fair trade guild and will work with newer players to help get you up to speed.
We have several fp swaps for great building growth
If you interested apply to Noblesse Oblige or message masterbatter for an invite
We ask only that a person tries to do at least some of level 1 of GE
Would you like to send me an invite to join your guild please?