• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Noarsil Gathering Storm GbG

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
After 10 days of glorious repetitive battles and negotiations our short stay in the diamond league comes to a close. Only 5 guilds took part and results posted below.

Attachments

• 0E75E1AF-D184-4160-AE4D-7E76989DED30.jpeg
    0E75E1AF-D184-4160-AE4D-7E76989DED30.jpeg
    515.5 KB · Views: 195

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Don Quixote dominated from start to finish and a really tight battle between Sky Fall and the Chiemeras Cowboys,, Ourselves and Odins T were diamond league first timers.. and now return back to platinum for the next season.

Last edited:

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Be back up to Diamond again before to long, thanks for the map, still trying to work it out it’s getting there slowly I think

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
A very busy 9 days in the Platinum league, surrounded by Higher ranked guilds with large membership, Our teamwork and Guild Alliance with Skyfall saw the Once Mighty Thor Hammers settle for 3rd Place..Our MMR reward should see us back in Diamond league again so very much looking for the better rewards and the eventual ass whooping we will receive :)
On a Personal note I’ve levelled my AO, and CDM a few times and increased my personal best to 1200 battles
37CC1FDE-654D-4229-A0BB-0BD6E00C1C6D.jpeg
40DA1F38-B3CD-43B3-9680-2E5A6EB22D19.jpeg