• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No Troops

DeletedUser

I have produced spearmen and cavalry, a total of 6.......yet I can't attack anything as I'm told I need an army to attack with. In the available troops mgmt tab, I have selected them all to attack and are NOT on the defensive side.

DeletedUser276

First click on the helmet icon in the bottom left of your ingame screen. This is your army layout.

armyplacement.png

Here is how you do it. click on the troops in the 1 arrow. this will highlight the 2 arrow and if you click on the button the number 2 arrow is pointing at it will move your troops to #3 arrow which is the offensive slot to attack players. to put the defensive players in for your defense do the same thing but first click the top tab where it says defending army.

DeletedUser

Sorry.........did NOT work!! Followed those steps 3 separate times, and nothing :(

DeletedUser

Silly questions:
Are you sure you put them in the attacking army tab, and not in the defensive army tab? And clicked ok to confirm it? :)

DeletedUser3157

On related note, that layout in army management is stupid. First impression you get if you don't pay much attension when moving troops left is as if you'd be moving them to defense cause "defending army" is written right above it. Everyones first fights are always against map and if you move troops there there is no "defending army" written just above "currently selected army", so first time you go to army management from town it leaves impression like you have only this one type of active army which works for defense during the times when you are not fighting. So many people have been initially fooled by this, including me when I started playing.

DeletedUser

I agree, hint. It is one of the things on my list to fix (I intend to do so when reworking the entire PvP towers system).

Regards,

Anwar