• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: No Train, No Gain

DeletedUser115806

I built a musketeer range but the quest did not complete even though the information says it counts.

"Build a military building from the Colonial Age."

DeletedUser115806

@Kalen could you screenshot the quest and show it here please?
capture_12242018_171125.jpg

@Kalen could you screenshot the quest and show it here please?

There you go.

Emberguard

Legend
Ok, @Kalen if you placed the building after the quest appeared then I'd contact support to confirm that its a bug. If you placed it before the quest appeared then there's no bug, you still have to build a building.

DeletedUser99692

Some quests say have a building I.E. you must have it built in your town. Some quest say Build a building that is place it in your city from the build menu, this must happen after the quest is accepted. Please contact support for confirmation of a build after the quest was accepted.

DeletedUser115806

Some quests say have a building I.E. you must have it built in your town. Some quest say Build a building that is place it in your city from the build menu, this must happen after the quest is accepted. Please contact support for confirmation of a build after the quest was accepted.

Well, this is what I said happened. I DID build it after I accepted the quest. I did not have it before. I have it now. And the quest did not complete. That is why I posted in the first place. I read what the requirements were. I fulfilled them. I did not get credit.

Emberguard

Legend
@Kalen your initial post wasn't clear as to the order of events. Only that at some point it was built, and at some point there was a quest.

this thread will be here for any other player in colonial to post if they receive the same bug - however for the current issue you'll need to contact support.

They should be able to confirm whether you're correct and it's a bug, or mistaken as to when the quest appeared.