• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No Standby Units info button available

Stingy

Private
  • World: EN8 (Houndsmoor)
  • Browser and Version: Pale Moon Version: 25.2.1 (x64)
  • Overview of the bug: With the v1.44 update, you should see an overview/summary of ALL your unattached units, when scrolling the Army management bar to the end. You can only see this Unattached Units Summary (Standby Units) when you have an unattached unit in your Currently Selected Army. If you don't have one in that part of the Army Management window, then the Standby Units summary is NOT available...
  • Screenshots: FoE_EN8_ArmyMgt_2.jpg
  • How often this occurs: ALWAYS
  • Urgency: 9/10
  • Preventative Actions: ???
  • Summary: The Standby Units summary information is not available when no Unattached units in the Currently Selected Army part of the Army Management window
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, no find.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Yes.

DeletedUser97349

I have been unable to replicate this issue; the cloud disappears when the attached filter is active, but not under the circumstances shown in your screen shot. Are you still encountering this issue, or was it an anomaly?

DeletedUser14782

I would think this onlyappears when you have 20+ of a unit.

DeletedUser97349

I think that's it. Do you have more than 20 of any type of unit?

Whilst that is true, it does not seem to be the issue here. However under some circumstances I have now been able to replicate this, but the pattern and cause is not clear.

DeletedUser14782

Whilst that is true, it does not seem to be the issue here. However under some circumstances I have now been able to replicate this, but the pattern and cause is not clear.

Oh OK... i dunno if they are related or not tho

DeletedUser97349

I think I will need to label this as cannot reproduce. Whilst I was able to observe the issue, I cannot find the steps to reproduce it reliably, and it does not seem a widespread issue. Thanks for reporting it stingy, however. If it becomes a problem again, please reply back or send us a ticket and we can look again.