• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No side and bonus quests

DeletedUser118515

Hi, I've two world setups, in which both in EMA. In one world, I've side and bonus quests along with story quest. But in the other world, only story quest. How to get the side and bonus quests?

Thanks

DeletedUser118515

No. Just story.

Just like below - since I start at stone age:

1574011691593.png

Emberguard

Legend
If it was just side and bonus quests I'd say there's nothing wrong. but no recurring is something I've never come across before.

Have you tried logging out and in again?

Emberguard

Legend
@tengu if you haven't already could you put a ticket in please? We'll need to look at your account to investigate whether there's a reason behind what you're seeing or if it's a bug.

DeletedUser118515

Hi thanks. Silly q, how to submit a ticket? I thought this is the way to raise an issue