• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: No reward from incident

DeletedUser113125

I collected a sculpture incident on S on the app and the message, ‘This reward is no longer available’ in a box centre of the screen was displayed.
Maybe it’s not a bug and I collected it as it expired? Or, maybe it was tying to give me stars by accident. I should have screenshotted it but didn’t think to in time.

I’m posting this incase anyone else gets this message too.

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
It does indeed look like you collected it as it expired, if you contact support with the time you tried to collect it, they'll be able to look into it.

DeletedUser110603

I collected a sculpture incident on S on the app and the message, ‘This reward is no longer available’ in a box centre of the screen was displayed.
Maybe it’s not a bug and I collected it as it expired? Or, maybe it was tying to give me stars by accident. I should have screenshotted it but didn’t think to in time.

I’m posting this incase anyone else gets this message too.

This could be a case of collecting it as it expires, or you have already collected it and it was a visual glitch, if you notice it again you can contact Support who will be able to look at your account to see what was collected.