• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No pop up notification for fp/medals when GB levels up

DeletedUser

A fellow guildmate and myself have noticed over the last few days that if a GB we have donated to levelled during our offline time, when we come back on we aren't notified of our earned prize (no pop up notification anymore). This is new and happens since the server's maintenance. Inventory flashes if it has changed in the meantime (of course) and that's all. I have notice it in Arvahall and G. worlds.

DeletedUser102246

It's baaaaack! I seen the same thing in my E and H cities this last week. Inventory button flashes, but there is no level up notice. I'm contributing to several different GBs so I have to hunt for what FP and/or BP I've earned.

DeletedUser7719

Yep, same has been happening to me.

• World: Fel Dranghyr
  • Browser and Version: Firefox/29.0
  • Overview of the bug:I don't know how often, but it feels like I'm not getting the Contribution Reward notification when I placed a position in a GB when it levels up.
  • Screenshots: I can get a screenshot of the support ticket I filed about this issue at November 30th, 2013 :p
    Other than that, can't really get one
  • How often this occurs: I don't know how often
  • Urgency: Somewhat low I guess
  • Preventative Actions: None that I can think of
  • Summary: No pop up notification for fp/medals when GB levels up
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Checked
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:Yep

DeletedUser97349

I can confirm this as a bug, therefore will move this thread accordingly. No notification occurs if you are not logged in when the GB levels.

Last edited by a moderator: