• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: No plunder pop up

• Thread starter Deleted member 113256
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I plundered a goods building yesterday, but there was no pop up of how many goods I plundered. And the plunder icon disappeared. No screenshot, I'm not that fast:P

Cuthwolf

Captain
Before the pop up appears above the building plundered and drifted upwards. Now it is sometimes in a corner of the screen or near the top.

FlashFire

Private
I noticed that the popup was at some random location, not near the building. Let me try if I can get a screenshot.

Before the pop up appears above the building plundered and drifted upwards. Now it is sometimes in a corner of the screen or near the top.
Could be true. Maybe the plunder pop ups aren't missing but just "out of place", so you don't notice them.

Have to plunder some neighbors now to check it. If they complain, I'll tell them, I was just testing some "technical issues" :lol:

DeletedUser

I noticed that the popup was at some random location, not near the building. Let me try if I can get a screenshot.
That's great of you. And I'm sure your neighbours would love to volunteer for this endevour:P

Cuthwolf

Captain
Train plunder 5th August.jpg
Train plunder II 5th August.jpg
Hippo plunder 5 August.jpg