• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No of players for GE?

Sorry for the bit of a newbie question but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

I run a fairly small guild and have a couple of members who rarely participate in GE. I have been asked to consider kicking out but am wondering if there is a minimum number of players needed for a guild to play the GE?

Thanks for your help.

DeletedUser112745

The above answer is correct.
1 to play GE, but 3 to be part of the GE championships. :)

Personally, it's not worth having players who don't contribute to the guild, they just hold it back. I'd kick the non-GE participants too, as long as they're not on vacation hence being the reason they can't contribute.

Thanks for the replies.

Currently have 4 members, one has only ever taken part twice since joining and never responds to messages, they will be gone soon! The other has been in the guild from the beginning and can be very hit and miss, I'll have a word and see if he contributes a bit more before deciding.

Emberguard

Legend
Also you should have a good idea about what direction you want this guild to go in. Do you have a set minimum standard for GE that you want to enforce or just anybody in the guild? Outside of the top guilds the standard for a decent guild seems to be a minimum of 8 - 16 GE encounters

I don't think I need or want to set a minimum standard as we generally win each week even if someone is lagging behind a bit. The only exception to this is when someone doesn't contribute at all.

At the moment I only have the core guild players and all are capable of completing lvl3 although we rarely have the need to unlock it. This is mainly due to the lack of competition from other guilds

Emberguard

Legend
That's why a minimum standard is introduced, to measure what is considered contribution. Although playing it by ear is perfectly fine it makes it harder to know where one stands

If someone doesn't do much for a week or two then that's fine as it's not really a problem and is only a game after all!!

The player that was causing me most issues virtually never contributed or answered messages but was still playing daily as their game score was increasing. After repeatedly trying to speak to them with no luck I removed them from the guild.