• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No more avatars! Give us more expansions instead!

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
In Oceanic future research list there are 9 avatars which you can get after completing a research. At the same time you can get only 3 expansions! It would be OK if avatars are useful for something (increasing percentage of some feature), but as only a profile picture they have no purpose and there are too many avatars already. On the other hand there is a lack of space in everyone's city. Every new expansion is more and more expensive and harder to achieve. So my suggestion for the devs is to give us possibility to get more free expansions.

DeletedUser

Yep, I'm also up for more expansions :) But on the other hand, you wouldn't need GB's like Habitat or Inno then... The key in my opinion is to find a ballance between space, buildings and GB's that gives population...
But one or two expansions wouldn't hurt, so Inno listen to our plees and give us a bit more expansions :))

DeletedUser109018

I was expecting to be able to purchase them with ridiculous amounts of orichulam. It would give producing Oceanic goods some meaning