• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

no monastery

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97293

I've completed the EMA special quest, received medals, diamonds and other rewards, but got no monastery in my inventory. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,
bojo54

Amy Steele

General
Hi bojo54 - please contact support by right-clicking anywhere in your city and submitting a ticket. They will be able to look into your account and find where the problem is.

DeletedUser7719

You get the monastery from the final quest/reward of the EMA Bonus Content questline. Are you sure you have finished this?

DeletedUser6461

Hi Bojo54,
I would dare to you a clue well packed within the spoiler :cool:
Conquering EMA Bonus provinces alone will not finish the EMA Bonus Content Quest-Line

DeletedUser97293

OK, I accept that. But I have received no other quests or clues to guide me forward. So I am not sure how to proceed,

Thanks all

bojo54

DeletedUser97293

In looking back at the EMA tech tree, there were two techs I didn't research, because I didn't need them: apiary and multistory houses. Is that the problem?

DeletedUser7719

I don't think so, have you already gotten the quest to scout the "new" provinces yet?

DeletedUser97293

You mean the special EMA mountain provinces? If so, they are scouted, conquered, and all booty has been collected.

DeletedUser7719

Have you gotten the quest to scout all the provinces (I could tell from your first post that you have already finished conquering all the new ones ;))? The monastery doesn't come from the provinces themselves, but the questline that comes with it. You should be able tell if you have gotten the questline yet as a different person coordinates it.

DeletedUser97293

Oops. Sorry. I guess I haven't gotten that one. I have a long standing quest to build 3 of all 5 military unit types in the HMA I've been working on since before I started the special quest. Is it possible this unfinished quest is preventing the other from popping up.

thank you
bojo54

DeletedUser7719

Yes, that's probably it: You have to complete/abort a side quest in order for the EMA Bonus Content questline to activate (you don't really need to rush though. This isn't for a limited time)

DeletedUser97293

Okay, great! So I can continue play and look forward to the quest. Thanks for all your help, byeordle!

cheers,
bojo54

DeletedUser97293

Well I finally completed that quest, and still no further instructions in special EMA quest. I suppose I missed it somehow.

DeletedUser

Have you gotten the two Armoured Infantry (unattached) soldiers?
Or Try revisiting/opening the conquered provinces.

DeletedUser6461

Hi Bojo,

It's found that you have already in to the bonus quest. Please check the quest heading "Assault and Assassination". That is part of the bonus quest-line. When you complete all the quests in that series you will receive the Monastery.

DeletedUser97293

Thanks all. I finally got it sorted out in my thick head. I appreciate your patience and assistance. Onward!

cheers,
b0j054

DeletedUser6461

That's great to hear Bojo.
Since the purpose of this thread is fulfilled, we will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.