• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

No goods from DT after aid

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Hi , didn't get any goods from aiding today after we got cultural settlements.
I had 39 aid attempts to get goods fron DT ...didn't get any ...
  • World: Noarsil
  • Version: app version 1.141.1
  • Overview of the bug: Usualy on app when you click on avatar and then on aid button that same manue stay open , now it only closes , only part where you can see you got coins is on top where you can see your total amount without the usual animation above avatar and i didn't get any goods ... and i cheked with a person was there sonerhing to aid and i did aid a building.
  • Screenshots: Unfortunately, when i truly realized what happened it was too late and this can't really be shown with pictures.
  • How often this occurs: It happened first time today after we got cultural settlements.
  • Urgency: You tell me :-)
  • Preventative Actions: Also it was to late to do a thing about it when i realized what is happening.
  • Summary: Didn't get any goods while doing aid...
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: No

DeletedUser116543

Hi , didn't get any goods from aiding today after we got cultural settlements.
I had 39 aid attempts to get goods fron DT ...didn't get any ...
  • World: Noarsil
  • Version: app version 1.141.1
  • Overview of the bug: Usualy on app when you click on avatar and then on aid button that same manue stay open , now it only closes , only part where you can see you got coins is on top where you can see your total amount without the usual animation above avatar and i didn't get any goods ... and i cheked with a person was there sonerhing to aid and i did aid a building.
  • Screenshots: Unfortunately, when i truly realized what happened it was too late and this can't really be shown with pictures.
  • How often this occurs: It happened first time today after we got cultural settlements.
  • Urgency: You tell me :-)
  • Preventative Actions: Also it was to late to do a thing about it when i realized what is happening.
  • Summary: Didn't get any goods while doing aid...
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: No
I have also experience this same problem, I did notice though that if i visited a city to motivate or polish I do then get the good bonus that the DT offers

DeletedUser

I can confirm that DT did nothing yesterday at least not that I could detect because “the visual” didn’t work.
Today back to normal.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I can confirm that DT did nothing yesterday at least not that I could detect because “the visual” didn’t work.
Today back to normal.
I didn't have any problems yesturday... it happened just today for the first time ever... at least to me!

DeletedUser

I didn't have any problems yesturday... it happened just today for the first time ever... at least to me!

Oke, in that case DT is unreliable at the moment as for the graphics goes at least.
Could someone confirm that there are or are no goods added to our inventories?

DeletedUser104881

Please, could you contact Support if you would like to check that the goods are being added to your account so that we can establish if it is a visual error? Can you confirm that this is happening on the App only or if you are experiencing in the browser version of the game?